• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't like the free 3M stuff (I still have most of 2 rolls of it) - I could never get the glue lines to spread evenly & always ended up w/bleeds from them. even after using a hair dryer and credit card for long periods of time. Oracal all the way for this guy.

I haven't been on the site in ages, but I just did my first two dyes and they turned out pretty decent.

The first was a modified Banksy design that actually turned out good. Very very minimal bleeding and just a bit more angular than I would have liked. It's hard to cut the curves.
20121228_080126.jpg

The second one I thought was going to be easy cause all the lines were straight so I didn't really take my time. Also I was doing it on a very domey Kite so I didn't think the die was going to make it all the way to the edge...it did and I paid for not having the vinyl down all the way to the edge.
20121228_080131.jpg

Tank.jpg

tc.jpg

tiger.jpg
Here are some that I have done
Finally made a profile since I've been creeping on this page for so long i figured its time to share. Some ideas I borrowed from hear.

Thanks Bigsky, I would like to thank everyone on this site helping me figure out everything next step is mastering marbling!!!!

Commissioned disc for a friend , Thought about throwing some color into it but I think the black and white turned out pretty good.

003_zps56792b51.jpg

B&W looks great woodstock, but I gotta say it, nothing like smashing babies into trees ;). Pacanova, nice adaptation of the godfather disc.

Today's fun, an Opto Pure.

optoPuresDSC_2785.jpg

B&W looks great woodstock, but I gotta say it, nothing like smashing babies into trees ;). Pacanova, nice adaptation of the godfather disc.

Today's fun, an Opto Pure.

Thank is sick!

Christmas present I dyed for an Aggie alum. Meant to dye on back, but forgot to reverse stencil. It was a pain to get the stamp off....

8291436502_457b14d2a2_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.