• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tribal on a hornet(left) and t bird(right)

Attachments

• IMG_0466.jpg
    IMG_0466.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0467.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 165
6854919722_8946134351_z.jpg

I was pretty pleased with this one, thought I had a unique image - blues bros on a blue star mako, and then I saw a blues bros on ebay :sick:
Still need to clean up my bleeds a little, and I am kicking myself for picking the text before marbeling.... I do like how the marble turned out though.

love the Venture Bros.. man i havent been on this section in a bit.. you guys are killing the dye game keep it up :thmbup:

Y U NO STAY IN THE CHAINS

261785_10150224350320742_605870741_6962410_8067411_n.jpg

That's funny, 'cuz I just started cutting this exact one last night. DISC, Y U NO BANG CHAINS. I've had the image in my file since I saw it in here a long time ago, just waiting for my new putter.

Wanted to throw on something easy that would incorporate the Anode stamp, came up with this. Can't stand undyed plastic in my bag...well except my champ glo gators.
IMG00456-20120321-2237.jpg

Wanted to throw on something easy that would incorporate the Anode stamp, came up with this. Can't stand undyed plastic in my bag...well except my champ glo gators.
IMG00456-20120321-2237.jpg

This is a sweet dye. If you wanted to totally geek out the PCB design, run half the traces on the back half and have the vias (circles with the holes in it) line up. Probably go with gray on the backside since that type of plastic is so transparent. I love how the traces go right up to the stock anode stamp.
:clap:

Thanks guys, got kinda tired towards the end so not my cleanest work, but it did the trick. Thanks for the suggestion pfpro but I think I'm gonna leave it as is, because after all it's a thrower not a shower.

Anyone else ever just get bored and feel the need to dye something? A quick s/c marbling I did the other day. Colors didn't come out quite like I wanted but it looks good in the air!

My%2520Dyed%2520Discs%2520003.JPG

Finally got me a new putter (unstamped Anode) to put this image on.
CIMG8748.jpg
[/IMG]

:clap:That is so vastly more imaginative than what I came up with because I couldn't figure out how to remove that !@#$ Anode stamp... has anybody figured out a way to accomplish that yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts