• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10124203116_9a777b8914_c.jpg

OK So playing my first glow round Thursday. Couldn't throw undyed plastic so I cranked out a few simple glow friendly designs this evening.
dx glow aviar
aviar.jpg

champ glow mako
mako.jpg

champ glow king cobra
king2.jpg

...so I cranked out a few simple glow friendly designs this evening.

yeah, that is days of work for me. Darn you artists for being able to casually whip something up quickly that bests most of my work. I have a good friend who is an art teacher with some great abilities, and watching him draw comics blows me away when I see the speed at which he is able to "crank out" these very detailed frames and characters.

OK So playing my first glow round Thursday. Couldn't throw undyed plastic so I cranked out a few simple glow friendly designs this evening.
dx glow aviar
aviar.jpg

champ glow mako
mako.jpg

champ glow king cobra
king2.jpg
Nice! I'll be at Sycamore Creek tomorrow! :thmbup: I don't have any glow discs except a Glow Buzzz I just got for these events. I'm going to the store tomorrow to see about getting a UV flashlight and maybe some other discs

my Resistors

Attachments

• 20131007_184550.jpg
    20131007_184550.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 20131008_132654.jpg
    20131008_132654.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 20131009_094646.jpg
    20131009_094646.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 137
This is my second attempt at Brainwave dyeing. I like how it turned out.

Attachments

• Brainwave2.jpg
    Brainwave2.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 215
The glow power button is a great idea!

I like the Spyderco, too. The marbling turned out good. Where's the PM2 to pose with it?

I like the Spyderco, too. The marbling turned out good. Where's the PM2 to pose with it?
Thanks. Haha, I'm more of a salt man. Have 5 from the line, then a Delica4(I believe a trainer also) and a pile of their little keychain and Byrd knives. Also a mule. :eek::D

But it is sort of a tribute to my favorite EDC, a(now tiger striped) yellow handled Tasman Salt. :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts