• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I might try to do this today or this weekend. I'm bedridden right now with what feels like the Black Plague, and have barely moved since Monday night, save for the bathroom. Lucky to have someone take care of me but I've been worthless, yesterday was first time even logging in, and just picking up my laptop right now felt like lifting a car.

I also have some dyes I gotta get up on here, will do that as able.

Escape
Dyed-9.jpg

Jackal
Dyed-4.jpg

I might try to do this today or this weekend. I'm bedridden right now with what feels like the Black Plague, and have barely moved since Monday night, save for the bathroom. Lucky to have someone take care of me but I've been worthless, yesterday was first time even logging in, and just picking up my laptop right now felt like lifting a car.

I also have some dyes I gotta get up on here, will do that as able.

No hurry, just thought you maybe forgot about it. Feel better soon!

my first, not the best, but...

... it made me realize how fun this is. This could be addictive.

Attachments

• phpcEnETEAM.jpg
    phpcEnETEAM.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 62
  • phpTgbH92AM.jpg
    phpTgbH92AM.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 54
Jackal
Dyed-4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This is awesome - did you wipe the stamp after dyeing to get the red stamp, text, etc?

My 1st dye (on a sidewinder of course). Went simple and am stoked at the results. Going to try another in a bit that is a bit more complicated.

I was a bit worried about bleeds as this is a well worn disc (and my favorite driver) but no issues. /whew.

Attachments

• Starlite 1.jpg
    Starlite 1.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 38
Groovy Champ Groove.

I've done discs like that one, and Bennett's done the honeycombed Buzzz, 100's of little bits of vinyl to weed, real PITA, we're gluttons for punishment :D. Nicely executed roggen, cool looking disc!

This one was a little more simple, the nano's make great stocking stuffers.

StealyourbasketDSC_9361_zps12078366.jpg

Here's a couple of weeding nightmares!

Attachments

• CF sDSC_9963.JPG
    CF sDSC_9963.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 86
  • OmIon sDSC_9391.JPG
    OmIon sDSC_9391.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 96
  • sky aperture sDSC_8063.JPG
    sky aperture sDSC_8063.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 111
Digging the "weeding nightmare" discs. :)

Here are a couple of my recent dyes. The stamp on the yellow/green Buzzz was pretty deep and I got quite a bit of bleeding.

20141204_214007.jpg

20141223_122522.jpg

Keith

Weeding nightmares, eh?

12037260274_cfd5cc9d53.jpg
15903512697_64721916dc.jpg

6131916608_aeeee63e05.jpg
5382393270_d718ac0fe4.jpg

These engineer dyes were easily the most nightmarish of all nightmare weeds. ALLLL those little lines, so small they barely wanted to weed at all, especially the middle ring of "ovals," which were barely thicker than hair.

16088555572_0662a2d353_b.jpg

Most of these "weeding nightmare" discs are so impressive, I can hardly believe what i'm looking at. I couldn't imagine putting it on a wall and not leaving it there.

Bravo, guys, Bravo.

Like how this one turned out, except for the terrible bleed on the bottom right symbol....:\ There were a couple other bleeds as well, but some I was able to cover up most by adding small sections to a symbol or two. It was fun to cut.

picture.php

Like how this one turned out, except for the terrible bleed on the bottom right symbol....:\ There were a couple other bleeds as well, but some I was able to cover up most by adding small sections to a symbol or two. It was fun to cut.

picture.php

Awesome! I LOVE A Perfect Circle! Troy Van Leeuwen is a modern guitar genius, does well in APC and love him even more with QOTSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts