• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another Xcal. When I was searching for a good pic of a stone to model, I stumbled upon this fact: the Sword in the Stone is not Excalibur, according to most legends. Excalibur is the sword that was given to Sir Arthur by the Lady in the Lake.

So grab it and give it a rip, if you think you can handle the famous sword of Arthurian Legend...

P1015168.jpg

Thanks, man. I dug deep for this one, remembering all the way back to middle-school art classes for how to use two vanishing points to create a 3-d effect with the hilt.

Post up another dye hippiedude, DGR is down and I crave rit...

edit: bonus points for dyes with an associated humorous anecdote

here's my first dye attempt, turned out really well i think...what do you think, any pointers?
29bn4mr.jpg

(NOTE: I give full credit for the design to "BennettUA". I simply tried to replicate it.)

that's amazing. what disc is it? i love the color choices

Moon that squirrel is a great dye, but definitely a little twisted! How could you ever dream of hurting a poor innocent squirrel. They dont even taste good! :)
IMAG0030.jpg

Recently aquired Star Katana (Father's Day gift)

Attachments

• KATANA.jpg
    KATANA.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 35
And again...
PS -- if you ever see this disc, please take it from them, as this was lost in shipping.

3985540240_63ba20550c.jpg

It was for me. He got his stuff and I got an empty, re taped envelope
Still sad about that one

I remember that one. F'in bummer right there. I was always a big fan of your Abbey Road, Bennett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts