• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH! Arrogant Bastard?

I've started collecting beer-stamped discs. So far I have a Cyclone with a Bells stamp, a Predator with a 1554 New Belgium stamp. And a Stalker with a Sierra Nevada stamp.
I also just did a Monarch for a jealous buddy.

attachment.php

Attachments

• arrogant.jpg
    arrogant.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 428
...Again, this is mainly just to share my screwups, in hopes that someone else can avoid these mistakes without making them themselves....as embarassing as they are to make public :)

Nah, everyone has to learn these for themselves, but at least you learned a ton off of two discs!
Looking good, and I can't even notice any mistake on the second disc.

Ok, so this isn't a dye and I dunno if this is the best place for it. I searched and couldn't find anything but didn't think it was thread worthy. With the talk in this forum about 'noticeable width' or whatever relating to dyes, marker, etc on the top of a disc, does that mean it's illegal to put a stick on the flight plate of a disc?

Ok, so this isn't a dye and I dunno if this is the best place for it. I searched and couldn't find anything but didn't think it was thread worthy. With the talk in this forum about 'noticeable width' or whatever relating to dyes, marker, etc on the top of a disc, does that mean it's illegal to put a stick on the flight plate of a disc?
Yes.

Strangest color buzzz I've ever seen: its pearly and a neon white/yellow
I also forgot to turn down the green dye temp and a ton of bubbles formed, creating a very appropriate texture.

I left my main buzzz somewhere and apparently whoever picked it up likes my imperial emblem dye too much to give me a call.... so this goes in the bag for tomorrow!
Discraft-Buzzz-EliteZ-174.jpg

^^^What did you do that one Philman? I've been thinking about doing a SilverSurfer on a Silver GL something since it has the nice metallic look. That is a beautiful dye!

Status
Not open for further replies.