• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sloppydiscs' Fuse. Another experiment with induced bleeding...only used scarlet and yellow here.
IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

The wings worked out great:
IMAG0026.jpg

The last tail transition from orange to yellow...not so much...
IMAG0025.jpg

Weeding Nightmare

Predator = NukeSS
Design = Boss

Attachments

• IMG_9308.jpg
    IMG_9308.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_9316.jpg
    IMG_9316.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 66
have I mentioned that I luv this thread lately!

Bunch of fine work here today, LoPan I'm digging the controlled bleeds, I wanna try a drop shadow on something. And that frickin' bumblebee, you sleeping much these days?
Splata nice stuff, i like spirographs! ZBoaz, great image man, so right for a disc! I also really enjoyed the makeover on the Ahsoka disc, I'd like to see that one up close someday. Scarwig, simple is beautiful, nicely done. Last but not least, KrisC i thought camo was an unacceptable motif, am I missing something here? ;)

Ain't just yakking, here's my candy offering to the gods

candyvalksDSC_7487.jpg

have I mentioned that I luv this thread lately!

Bunch of fine work here today, LoPan I'm digging the controlled bleeds, I wanna try a drop shadow on something. And that frickin' bumblebee, you sleeping much these days?
Splata nice stuff, i like spirographs! ZBoaz, great image man, so right for a disc! I also really enjoyed the makeover on the Ahsoka disc, I'd like to see that one up close someday. Scarwig, simple is beautiful, nicely done. Last but not least, KrisC i thought camo was an unacceptable motif, am I missing something here? ;)

Ain't just yakking, here's my candy offering to the gods

candyvalksDSC_7487.jpg

Love that stencil! Thanks for the props! I really wish I'd gotten the last bits of the tail better...I wanted to make it so you couldn't see a distinct transition of one color to the next, like in the wings. Ohh well, there's always next time...And no...I've been busy.

Another commision that I finished yesterday...haven't had anytime to do any of my throwers!:doh:
IMAG0029.jpg

How accurately? If we're talking as acurrate as the instrument, in this case, it would be 1/2 the smallest marked increment, which would be be ones between the ordinal directions, NNW, NNE, etc. So you'd really have a 1 in 16 chance of being right...
I think I would have liked it better if those smaller triangles that didn't get filled weren't subdivided...

Put a small magnet on side marked north and throw (set) it in the water, it'll be right every time!

Dyed the bottom trying for a drop shadow effect, it's tough lining things up...
burstredsidewindersDSC_7510.jpg

And the Arrogant Bastard
ABmIonsDSC_7517.jpg

Nicely done! So anyone gonna get some of those unstamped Ions that guy has up in the marketplace? I managed to refrain...just barely...the light blue one is still calling to me...

Nicely done! So anyone gonna get some of those unstamped Ions that guy has up in the marketplace? I managed to refrain...just barely...the light blue one is still calling to me...

If those ions are there tomorrow night I'll probably snatch them, I've been eyeballing them too.

Very cool Dan.. I like the drop shadow effect, you do the front or back first?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts