• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice and clean though! Good job!

And A_P, the first step would be getting there. Second, I'd have to win. doubt that would happen.

a very bright chartreuse (brighter than photo) with darker green halo natural beauty:

IMG01789-20110926-2155.jpg

The new one's crisp AP, the pistols are a nice addition.

Playing around with the marbling tonight, trying for a softer blended look. IDye Poly black, red, and blue, thx burntneuron!

TWsDSC_9296.jpg

i REALLY need to try that shaving cream stuff. your work is always so crisp and trippy in the backgrounds. i really like the Fear and Loathing one you did with the glasses "shaving creamed", sick work.

The new one's crisp AP, the pistols are a nice addition.

Playing around with the marbling tonight, trying for a softer blended look. IDye Poly black, red, and blue, thx burntneuron!

TWsDSC_9296.jpg

How long did you let it sit in the shaving cream to get that color intensity?

About three hours at ~80 degrees and no acetone. Dye, water, and shaving cream is all you need to give your disc that soft glow and manly scent :D!

About three hours at ~80 degrees and no acetone. Dye, water, and shaving cream is all you need to give your disc that soft glow and manly scent :D!

Hmmm. The two discs I've tried have both been in for over 20 hours and have only taken on light color. Maybe I'm not using enough rit in the mixture?

Status
Not open for further replies.