• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG00235-20100802-1810.jpg

yeah...except i was in such a frenzy cause it's like 90 degrees in my kitchen, that i didn't mask off the hand before marbling it...still looks cool though

:cool: you know it. i still have my Plan B complete board. venture trucks, hubba wheels, girl gold bearings...may have to bust it out and thrash a bit

:cool: you know it. i still have my Plan B complete board. venture trucks, hubba wheels, girl gold bearings...may have to bust it out and thrash a bit

still have my board in my room, and think about busting it out and cruising all the time ha :hfive:

i bring mine to the disc course, cause theres a skatepark by hole 2, where we park. i thrash a little bit, but i get so sweaty and out of breath now that i can't skate for more than 10 minutes straight. i still have my rail and skate box in the shed

damn moon...what is that? a robotic spider/squid?

props on the flat top dye...they can be tricky to get the vinyl on there without wrinkles because of the lack of dome

i just read that whole thread. now i'm super pumped to make a rig, i just need to clear a space for the set up...maybe the shed...or outside so i don't get splatter everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts