• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
who needs a plotter...

IMG00352-20100817-0931.jpg

:popcorn: Great movie...plus I never have seen a Boondock Saints dye quite like this one

Amazing movie, and amazing disc. i want it. My friends would be so jealous. Sorry this is a bit late

she did say that, i heard it.

i did it for about an hour and a half, doing 20 mins, then heating it a bit, 20 more, heat...still got a dull grey color, but it kind works with the theme of the dye :)

IMG00369-20100818-2228.jpg

Another Great Movie, If you sold it, you could probably get a fast car with no top, a briefcase full of assorted drugs, and a tape record as you legal adviser i suggest you do it.

great movie, better novel. i did like how Johnny Depp played Hunter though, very cool. and if you've done any peyote or LSD, you gotta admit that they made the carpet really look like you're fryin

This is hands down my favorite dye of my collection.

2010-03-24_1300.png

yeah but look at where the ground is, the chains should be pulling towards the ground (gravity) right? i'm pretty finicky though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts