• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the dx beast on champion plastic

IMAG0319.jpg

The Nuke that almost ruined the kitchen! 173 ESP used Nuke. I set the disc in the wine dye to soak, went upstairs for about 15 minutes, came downstairs, and freaked out! The pot had somehow gotten cracked, which had let wine colored dye bleed out all over the marble tile I just put in! I hadda grab the pot with the disc in it and toss it in the sink, and then proceed to ruin some nice towels, it's the towel's fault for being the closest thing for me to grab. I saved everything, the tile, the grout came clean with Awesome, and even the coffee pot, but by then I was done with this disc. So I finished it up in a rush job. It turned out decent for all it put me through.

Attachments

• Nuke.jpg
    Nuke.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 65
are you getting proficient weeding the spiral pattern dave?

the one i did took me almost an hour.:doh:

Apothecary
how much for that mega sweet tribal face?
on a glow whippet

iffin you don't mind
thanks

EDIT: I guess that should have been a pm

The Nuke that almost ruined the kitchen! 173 ESP used Nuke. I set the disc in the wine dye to soak, went upstairs for about 15 minutes, came downstairs, and freaked out! The pot had somehow gotten cracked, which had let wine colored dye bleed out all over the marble tile I just put in! I hadda grab the pot with the disc in it and toss it in the sink, and then proceed to ruin some nice towels, it's the towel's fault for being the closest thing for me to grab. I saved everything, the tile, the grout came clean with Awesome, and even the coffee pot, but by then I was done with this disc. So I finished it up in a rush job. It turned out decent for all it put me through.

Yeah I'm not going to let my wife read your post. We have granite and hardwood in our kitchen and she freaks every time I dye. I need to clean out my garage and set up a work space there, but until then I have to put down plastic and be super careful every time I dye. I'm in the 150 disc range now and I'm starting to dye for our local shop which is going to increase my dye output by alot.

If you liked those you might like these as well.

I did one with the lion, the aztec warrior, and the armadillo. These all look really nice.

Attachments

• adina1.gif
    adina1.gif
    70.6 KB · Views: 23
  • tribalbear1.jpg
    tribalbear1.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 30
  • tribal1.gif
    tribal1.gif
    32 KB · Views: 44
Today's latest dye. Thanks to Agent P for putting stencil up in thread. Brother loved this, wanted it on one of his discs. Star MaxPICT0425.jpg

oh my... yeah, my wife will not be hearing this story. Like philman, I get a lot of grief and a crital search of the kitchen after I put the dye supplies away. Luckily, she's ussually in bed by the time I finish, so she doesn't she the bleach I use to clean the spots in the sink that won't come off without it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts