• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Hulk on a 2010 Ace Race, looks better in person, can't find the good camera. Took way to long to weed the bottom.

picture.php

Will someone out there dye me a Champ Valk with this image? :D :D

Garret

Attachments

• duckhead_logo.jpg
    duckhead_logo.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 16
Will someone out there dye me a Champ Valk with this image? :D :D

Garret

Wow I didn't think I would ever put any of my dyes on here, but Garret I just did this one 2 weeks ago. It is my second dye ever.

Its my hunter's orange 164 Star Roadrunner

Attachments

• IMAG0092.jpg
    IMAG0092.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 40
Wow I didn't think I would ever put any of my dyes on here, but Garret I just did this one 2 weeks ago. It is my second dye ever.

Its my hunter's orange 164 Star Roadrunner

Ha! :D I love it! Nice work...:hfive: In my case, though, I raised Mallards -- judging by your username, you shoot them. :D Don't worry, I won't hold that against you. :D :D Ha! Thanks for posting that...

Garret

WOW! Lots of great dyers, excellent work guys! Keep it up!

I've got some new ones to post, and some pics of my round on Sunday at the Winthrop Championship Gold course, but I'm so stinkin' busy! Will hope to post tonight.

I do kill ducks, but I eat what i kill. I also am hoping to build some mallard nests this spring and possibly a few wood duck boxes. I enjoy watching the birds tremendously, but I enjoy the hunting of bird so much more than deer hunting. The work to bring in a bird that is that smart is very rewarding. I shoot about like a play disc golf 3-4 shots before I get the target, so don't worry- I don't kill many. lol Plus I love ducks unlimited and everything they do for the conservation of the animal.

I do kill ducks, but I eat what i kill. I also am hoping to build some mallard nests this spring and possibly a few wood duck boxes. I enjoy watching the birds tremendously, but I enjoy the hunting of bird so much more than deer hunting. The work to bring in a bird that is that smart is very rewarding. I shoot about like a play disc golf 3-4 shots before I get the target, so don't worry- I don't kill many. lol Plus I love ducks unlimited and everything they do for the conservation of the animal.

Yes, they are a good group. I am a bird guy and really enjoyed raising Mallards several years ago. One female from a batch we raised 7 years ago still returns each spring with her boyfriend. :) We love having them in the yard all summer and know almost the exact day they return each year. I work at a Wild Birds Unlimited store and we sell the wood duck nest boxes -- they seem to work well, so I wish you good luck. Woodies are very cool birds. ;)

Good luck with the huntin' -- keep those geese thinned out too. :D We have way too many of them. :D

Garret

I have nukes that I have been wondering what to put on them. Duh. That is so obvious and cool. I bet it looks good flying too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts