• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rolled out a few, but this was the one I thought was most unique. Check out my gallery if you want to see any others.

IMAG0051.jpg

For a friend:
XfilesForce.jpg

and guess what this is on
teerex.jpg

camera crapped out on this pic though; the disc is a green tint and the gray is lighter with a red hue

The latest. Working on greatest. Third dye. This one was a pain to cut, weed, transfer and dye. Other than that, it was a breeze.

IMG_2460.jpg

based on the way some people talk on here I'm surprised I haven't seen a Polecat with a pair of testicles dyed on it

based on the way some people talk on here I'm surprised I haven't seen a Polecat with a pair of testicles dyed on it

Polecats are only available in DX plastic, which is nearly impossible to dye. Otherwise, someone might have.

I found a new, unmarked Polecat a couple years ago and use it as my dog disc every afternoon. She loves it, and I can throw it very well in the trees. I just can't be seen with it on course...:gross:

Status
Not open for further replies.