• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Spawn, needs to be bigger so I can see the detail!

Apologies for a rerun but I think it came out much better the second time!
tribalSYF2sDSC_7805.jpg

(the pic of the vader didn't do it justice, it has 4 levels of black)
A few more,

A crazy monster with a blade

predator on a pred

simple off center flying skull

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
so do a measuring ruler, so no one has any idea of the connection

Still did the Archon, but went a different route. Zombie Hunter Zero Dye. (Zombie Emergency Response Operations) On my son's Champ Archon. I'm open to ideas for the bottom text. Thought it'd be cool to have DGCR # in one and PDGA # in the other. But we are leaning towards Double-Tap and Cardio.

Didn't really think you would go for the standard ruler. Nice dye BTW.

(the pic of the vader didn't do it justice, it has 4 levels of black)
A few more,

A crazy monster with a blade

predator on a pred

simple off center flying skull

for the vader, hold it up against a light and take the pic. It'll show off shades better (see my bumblebee, which has like 5 different black times...:wall:)

2011-06-05204925.jpg

Dyed For JohnE McCray
2011-06-06102020.jpg

And one for sale, well I might just add it to the bag. 173 Buzz

Its been a while since i last posted any dyes. Been to busy throwing discs rather then dyeing them but here are a few commissions I've done lately

Santa Cruz Screaming Hand on champ glo valkyrie
img_303.jpg

img_302.jpg

From the books and tv series Game of Thrones.
House of Baratheon
img_300.jpg

House of Stark
img_301.jpg

Finally had time to dye again last night. I've been working on the Portal and Alaska Grown designs for a while. Really annoyed that I didn't notice the rim circles from a previous design until after they were cut, and irritated that I tried to use them anyways instead of re-cutting. It caused a ton of bleeding, but I'm really happy with the way they turned out overall. Will definitely be re-using these designs again.

For the next version of the Portal disc I want to do the portals themselves with marbled color instead of straight dye.

Attachments

• 2011-06-06_19-01-41_647.jpg
    2011-06-06_19-01-41_647.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 2011-06-06_19-01-54_946.jpg
    2011-06-06_19-01-54_946.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 2011-06-06_19-02-06_727.jpg
    2011-06-06_19-02-06_727.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 73
HOLY CRAP WHERE DID ALL THIS TALENT COME FROM?!?!?!?!

BooBoo, the color work on the Fett is excellent.

Dan, your colors are impressive as always.

Mr Sir, I love all your unique new stuff!

mathomps, if those are your first dyes, your next are going to melt my brain!

Yawp, that yellow submarine is getting sent out to all my Beatles friends, that is fantastic, and I LLOOOOVVVEEE that plastic, I haven't dyed any yet but I can't wait to do something on my white GoldLine River!

stormrider, those are excellent, despite the bleeds. I especially love the Wraith, and I just got into Portal, so :hfive: !

LoPan, zBoaz, neuron, splata, Leewaye, all the rest, great work!

This thread is over FIVE HUNDRED PAGES of awesomeness, thanks to all who have contributed, viewed, admired, and continue to make this my favorite thread on the best DG site going! :popcorn: :thmbup:

^ Perfect thread for a first post. Nice job.

Has anyone tried the vinyl from The Paper Studio? I picked some up at Hobby Lobby cuz everywhere seemed to be outta the Cricut vinyl. It comes packaged just like the Cricut vinyl but the package is black and it's a dollar cheaper. It looks to have enough for 6 sheets instead of 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts