• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
first dyes

here's an attempt to post the first couple dyes ive done. heart is for the girlfriend and both are on champ teebirds. the information here has been really helpful, thanks so much guys!

bnbanbury

bnbanbury

Last edited:
Well I ATTEMPTED my first multi color dye tonight............. key word attempted. It turned out like poop!!!!

But I also did this one for a buddy and it turned out mo betta!!

Champ Beast, hand cut...........

photo11.jpg

My first multicolor on a Groove. I used one of the recommended 3M free samples from the forums (free vinyl) and have experienced some vertical runs on this disc and my buddy has on two of his. It doesn't look too bad on mine but can really ruin the aesthetics of the disc. I'll get the product information and post it later.
picture.php

Bud Test

I dyed this Star Boss for a friend who works for Budweiser. He requested a disc that looks like the old time coaster pictured below:

coaster.jpg

And the result:

budtest.jpg

He now owes me a few.

Enjoy - or not.

I dyed this Star Boss for a friend who works for Budweiser. He requested a disc that looks like the old time coaster pictured below:

coaster.jpg

And the result:

budtest.jpg

He now owes me a few.

Enjoy - or not.

I work for Budweiser too, you could send one my way as well! :) Been planning on doing a simple Bud dye myself, just havent had the right disc to do it on. I may have to do something a little more complex now that i have seen this! Good Stuff! :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts