• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wish I'd thought of trippy mushrooms. And incorporating a DG basket in there somewhere... There's only so many directions you can go with fantasy art, if you don't have water/fire and big-boobed girls, you aren't doing something right.

A few more I got too.

picture.php

Orc on a Orc

picture.php

Samurai Champloo on S-GM

picture.php

Spider-Man on a Star Orc- First attempt with a gradient dye

picture.php

Thanos on an ESP Zone

Like 'em jdw! Put that orc in the cool dye combo's 2 thread pls, just checked and not a single orc in there.

That didn't take long.... ;)
Here's one from someone who hasn't posted this on here yet, everything looks good on the Ion plastic!
5919665481_917da4f924_z.jpg

That didn't take long.... ;)
Here's one from someone who hasn't posted this on here yet, everything looks good on the Ion plastic!

There were so many reasons I was disappointed in that disc, I would not have posted it even if you hadn't just put that beauty you did up. You know that was the first time that I saw a disc and said, do that one right away! I did, rushed the vector, put it on a yellow Ion instead of white (it's what I had), left it in the pearl too long, didn't leave it in the black long enuf, missed that huge weed in the middle of his face... I'm gonna sell it cheap and hope to get another try, it's a gem of an image!

Bnbanbury, when i post one here I only hope somebody likes it enough to copy, besides, wasn't my idea in the first place, a customers request.

Tonight it's all about life's most basic necessity. A man much smarter than myself once said "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

newcastlesDSC_8264.jpg

So i want to get a disc dyed.

Need a disc dyed who can help me out.????

All i want is for it to say GONZO on the disc. sortive like the letters on this site below.
http://www.gonzodgc.org/

check out the site its are league in Rochester,NY.

If you can do this let me know like a price and what not.
Thinking about disc being blue and the GONZO in yellow, just like are colors.

There were so many reasons I was disappointed in that disc, I would not have posted it even if you hadn't just put that beauty you did up. You know that was the first time that I saw a disc and said, do that one right away! I did, rushed the vector, put it on a yellow Ion instead of white (it's what I had), left it in the pearl too long, didn't leave it in the black long enuf, missed that huge weed in the middle of his face... I'm gonna sell it cheap and hope to get another try, it's a gem of an image!

Bnbanbury, when i post one here I only hope somebody likes it enough to copy, besides, wasn't my idea in the first place, a customers request.

Next time you get that "do that one right away!" response, just ask me for the file! :)

That is sweet! Great job...I have been on vacation and am wanting to get a dye done so bad! Between this ^ one and Bennett's and Dan's some pretty sweet work!

check the post on Marbeling agents and read it, all 14 pages. sorry i cant be more help than that, but you just have to, to learn.

I dont mean to sound like an ass, or hold back my techniques, but i have done 90 some dyes. some great ones and some **** ups. Part of dyeing great is to learn from your mistakes and read about techniques told by others. I am not a great artist because I invented any of this ****. I have practiced and practiced over a few years and have gotten where I am now because of it.

I always offer tips and techniques, but even with that its all about learning from your mistakes and get better from that.

I dont mean to sound like an ass, or hold back my techniques, but i have done 90 some dyes. some great ones and some **** ups. Part of dyeing great is to learn from your mistakes and read about techniques told by others. I am not a great artist because I invented any of this ****. I have practiced and practiced over a few years and have gotten where I am now because of it.

I always offer tips and techniques, but even with that its all about learning from your mistakes and get better from that.

No worries........

PM me if you want tips or have specific questions. I can answer you but its still all trial and error to get it just right

Status
Not open for further replies.