• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bow humbly to immense power at your disposal. You remember that Uncle Rico idea I had? I bet putting the quote on the rim would make that AWESOME...can I have some money to pay you to do it? LOL

unclerico.jpg

This one...

@Crazy Potashman- very cool disc! great design and very clean nice job!
@Dan Howard- as always your work is great! Absolutely love the darth side of the moon and dont even like star wars. Hunter S is incredible. Thank you again for sharing the shaving cream technique. (and thanks to all who have added their input on this awesome method)
I finally had a shaving cream come out as i had hoped... may be a little too dark to use as a background until it fades some, but still looks really good in the air.
star boss
rwb2.jpg

My first shaving cream dye. It worked better than I had hoped for a first attempt. I made a slurry out of cornstartch and dye and added it to boiling dye and stirred it until it was a hot gel and then poured it on the shaving cream
TeeBird +
2011-09-22164036.jpg

Got my hands on a sweet first run Signature Series CFR Glow Orc! I guaranTEE you can't find one of these bad boyz!

6176160269_2e8c8a7377_z.jpg

6176676414_3c15a8445d_z.jpg

Got bored one day, was looking through my discs and noticed how crappy my tracker looked. the stamp was flaking off so I grabbed the acetone and wipped it clean. Then I went to town with the electrical tape.

I basically just made an asterisks with the tape, dyed it black and peeled it off. There was a little bit of bleeding where the tape overlapped but i think it came out decent.

2011-09-23_23-25-22_396.jpg

The two most recent. House of Stark banner from A Game of Thrones on a Daredevil Timberwolf (I know it has been done already but I liked the idea and it fit the disc) and a Chicago Bulls logo on a Medium Ion. I had all sorts of problems with the Bulls logo and can't figure out why since there isn't much too it.

IMG_4445.jpg

IMG_4443.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts