• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The essential "What's in the mail?" thread.

I got something coming in the mail from Mattabe!

*holds breath*

*dies*

DGA Worlds Sparkle Slurricane (Hurricane)

1st Run Premium Jokeri

DGCR Z Hornet

I wasn't planning on buying anything for a while, but these all looked so appetizing.

couple of Hornets, a proto XB, couple of ions, and a stack of new discraft stuff from a buddy in Michigan.. thankfully my GF leaves tomorrow morning before the stack arrives.

#902. GB SB. It will shipped in the morning. Cant wiat to see the status change froam Prosessing to SHIPPED :popcorn:

100_1844.JPG

and spread out
100_1845.JPG

wish the mailman wouldn't have just left it on my front deck where everyone driving by could see it, especially since I was supposed to sign for it. :(

my huksit stool, huklab patch, 420 mini, ashtray for the bag and a champ glo sidewinder for my roommate. cant wait, thanks marshallstreet!

just ordered the discraft elite z/esp 10 pack of misprints... hope i get some goodies

Got my older Z Surge in the mail on Monday and then got two Z Preds from the same run today. I've still got my PDGA kit in the mail as well. Let's just say I've been taking advantage of my parents' address and the free rent that comes with it :thmbup:

black and silver innova comp bag, black phoenix quads, DD towel all for 60 bucks shipped from kaosdiscgolf's everything must go thread, yeyeeeeeeeaaaahhhhh budddddyyyyyyyy

Got a couple cfr mold production cpds coming my way as well as a soft wizard with a slick green foil stamp. Its like my go-to putters twin brother. Same weight and everything. So stoked. Thanks DGCR Marketplace!