• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Finish & Address Position & Pre-Shot Routine

Hjalte is a great disc golfer, seen him play a few times in real life and he has the potential to be in the mix on the pro tour (biased since he's danish too). He throws FAR.

But.. the guy is absolutely spastic in his pre shot routine, full ocd driven.

Yeah, I watched live coverage of him and it was stressful just watching that routine, everytime and its so long… OCD was exactly what came to mind, I'm curious how it came to be and how he relates to it and if he's ever considered changing it…

Hjalte is a great disc golfer, seen him play a few times in real life and he has the potential to be in the mix on the pro tour (biased since he's danish too). He throws FAR.

But.. the guy is absolutely spastic in his pre shot routine, full ocd driven.
Yeah, hard to watch his routine. Reminds me of Geoff Bennett.

He has been out public, saying he struggle with his mental game on the course, being to inconsistent. I haven't heard him talk about his "tics". Seems like they're on full display and then he just blast it off the tee

But whom are we to say anything, guy is 1000+ rated and from what I've heard, a great guy on and off the course.

He's only 22 I believe, still room to grow (and maybe change his pre shot routine, lol)

Latest posts