• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

Man I LOVE this style of bag. Even if I for some ridiculous reason quit playing discgolf, I can see my self finding other uses for it. The style looks more apealing to me that the Long tournament style bags i see everyone else have.

But damn $160 for a disc golf bag... I cant justify it:\.

Im sure you will sell alot of them! They look great.

$160 puts it under the price of its competition. Though it doesn't have the aesthetics of the Grip.

Would like to see a pic of black/black or something a little more...mmm...tasteful...than digi-cam.

I gotta say I'm impressed with a company that is for putting out a solid disc golf product the first time. Get it right boys! I'm itching to pull the trigger on a Flak during the second round of shipments. Gotta see the video and a two tone version first. Hopefully hear some reviews as well.

I gotta say I'm impressed with a company that is for putting out a solid disc golf product the first time. Get it right boys! I'm itching to pull the trigger on a Flak during the second round of shipments. Gotta see the video and a two tone version first. Hopefully hear some reviews as well.

I'm really tempted as well!

my hats off to team hyzer bomb!!! these bags are awesome, and i love that the proto was posted and it seems that they are taking our suggestions into account. In todays market service and pride like this go a long way!!

Latest posts