• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

I've been super busy Wes! Thanks for the Atomic last week! A couple questions on the Flak. Will the top open like the Revo, or will it open more like the Atomic? I'm hoping the Atomic. Will the drink holders be 32oz capable? And do I get the first one? LOL Can't wait!

wow, great stuff here guys. I'm lucky to have these guys in my area and even luckier to have won the FB random drawing. I told Wes to go crazy with the colors and do whatever he wanted with the atomic bag that is coming my way. Cant wait to see what he comes up with.

Will the first run prototypes be just like the picture or will they have the new mods done to them???? I'd hate for someone to get a proto and totally give it a half hearted review because the new modifications were not on there...ex: slimming it down, higher putter pocket, etc..

Will the first run prototypes be just like the picture or will they have the new mods done to them???? I'd hate for someone to get a proto and totally give it a half hearted review because the new modifications were not on there...ex: slimming it down, higher putter pocket, etc..

Yeah it will have some changes but the folks who pre-ordered can always get a 100% refund after they see the new model with changes. This will be up in the next few days. Maybe even tomorrow.

That goes all the way up to 15 days of having the bag.

From my understanding the one in picture was just a demo bag, the one being shipped out will be shown soon.

How does the Flak stack up to the GRIP and the Prodiscus bags?? I'd love to get a side by side comparison or a feature comparison on these three. I'd like to think the Revo is out of this equation.

From what I can tell the Prodiscus might be the biggest and it has a lot of features. Some features similar to GRIP although this is not the thread for that. The Flak seems to be like neither of these but what I'm liking about the Flak is that Hyzerbomb has answered questions in a timely manner, seems to be legit in having an actual website, and already has another bag that has been out for awhile which many people have.

So I guess my question is how do we know that the Flak is the right bag for us? What makes it stand out?

I'm sure a run down of the features will be in the product video. There is a list of features on the website as well.

=
So I guess my question is how do we know that the Flak is the right bag for us? What makes it stand out?

We hope to really showcase that and it's features once this next model is done. Then we will be able to go in-depth and really show off this bag in a video.

It will give you a solid idea of size and style.

It's like 97% done, we just need to to fix a few minor things.

I've been super busy Wes! Thanks for the Atomic last week! A couple questions on the Flak. Will the top open like the Revo, or will it open more like the Atomic? I'm hoping the Atomic. Will the drink holders be 32oz capable? And do I get the first one? LOL Can't wait!

The holders will be 32oz for sure.

The top will open up like a backpack but the zipper will be on the backside. It's kind of hard to explain but the answer would be neither.

Yes, we will ship you the first one since you pre-ordered before the pics even released! You and two others did that and you all get a special gift for doing so!

The top will open up like a backpack but the zipper will be on the backside. It's kind of hard to explain but the answer would be neither.

Yes, we will ship you the first one since you pre-ordered before the pics even released! You and two others did that and you all get a special gift for doing so!

Like.jpg

Sweet. My throwers are sorted and ready to be inserted into the Flak. It will be like Christmas. Lol

The Flak Disc Golf Bag

The Flak is Hyzer Bomb's all new disc golf backpack. Divided into an upper and lower compartment, the Flak gives you ultimate storage and versatility.

Holds 15-18 discs in the lower compartment. The upper cargo area has a Velcro divider for your choice of storage for discs, apparel, or whatever your disc golfing needs desire.

Made with premium water and tear resistant 1000d Cordura and a custom frame that supports the lower and upper compartments. The bottom is lined with a heavy duty rubber vinyl. Military grade zippers throughout the bag. Two side zipper pockets set right next to the drink holders.

Additional storage includes –
Putter pocket (1-2 putters)
Top utility slot (fit for camelback or extra disc storage)
Two slider pockets above the drink holders (extra disc storage/minis/clipboard/scorecard),
Pencil holder
Velcro strips to secure a stool, or a umbrella
Carabiner with Hyzerbomb logo

One year warranty.
Ships April 6th or earlier! Only 50 spots will be held for pre-orders to ensure all bags go out on time!

Available in two tone colors.
Black/Red
Black/Orange
Black/Pink
Black/White
Black/Blue
Black/Yellow
Digital Camo
Black/Green

Email for custom color quotes.

$160
$15 - Shipping

To answer some question that have been asked:
The opening is the perfect size for getting discs out. You should have no problem with that.

Getting a computer drawing to paper to design to product really changes things up. Now that we have the demo completed our team is working on fixing several things we think need work. The top will be angled and slimmed up. It needs a diet. But for our first bag, we are very excited about it!

This demo does not have competed straps, we are still working on those. A modified two tone version should be releasing next week or so.

The only thing missing is a rain cover like my Grip has. By far the best feature of the bag. I love how it has the snaps to easily access discs in wet conditions.

I'll probably end up getting one of these once I start seeing more pictures. :( I am ashamed.