• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

Wish I hadn't dropped the money on a Revo last year. I'm for sure in the market for a backpack style after my knee hobbled me for the past 7 months. How my revo hangs with the quads causes my knee to twinge a bit.

Maybe you could get good coin for it in the marketplace? Gotta preserve those knees bud.

I hoard everything; No selling for me.

Throwing doesn't hurt my knee, thank God.

I can't wait to see final pics of this bag, kinda wanted a Grip backpack but their shipping and promises fiasco was all over last time I was really around the forums.

My only issue (pre-seeing any pics of course) is the two-toned colors. Simplicity in likes is something I'd prefer from a bag so all black.

I hoard everything; No selling for me.

Throwing doesn't hurt my knee, thank God.

I can't wait to see final pics of this bag, kinda wanted a Grip backpack but their shipping and promises fiasco was all over last time I was really around the forums.

My only issue (pre-seeing any pics of course) is the two-toned colors. Simplicity in likes is something I'd prefer from a bag so all black.

I'm pretty sure all black wouldn't be a problem.

they are really good at working with there customers..they seemed to be able to do just about any color and anything else custom u cld thing of for a very minimal fee.

Black on Black would be no problem for these cats.

We had a busy printing night and sneaked in 36 holes today. We will for sure without a doubt have the two tone color up tomorrow. The video will be filmed tomorrow and uploaded shortly after.

Thanks for waiting on us! We are two days late and apologize!

We did fill all 50 pre-orders, so all orders placed today (March 13th) will ship approximately April 13th.)

We won't charge extra for black on black... fyi.

:thmbup:Ahh, the reveal is nearing. This is going to be great. I'm going to go throw a few rounds in the meantime.

I will be headed to pick the bag up at 5pm (Central). So for those of you waiting, it might give you a nice time frame.

6980326595_f143f00f01.jpg

6980325217_1d60a34cae.jpg

6834196954_62612a283b.jpg