• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2016 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

bhadella

* Ace Member *
Time to get the 2016 switcheroo rumor mill started.

During the Smashboxx podcast, a silly (well, maybe tipsy) Paige Pierce indicated that she would be leaving Prodigy at the end of the year. Later in the podcast, the SB guys reiterated that they hadn't planned on her implying/announcing her leaving but it had happened. Does she go back to Discraft? If not, where?

I heard locally grumblings about Big Jerm but his most recent video with the Prodigy A1 appears to squash that.

If she really is leaving Prodigy, then why? I'd assume the grass could only be greener at Innova or Discraft (Maybe Lat, too), and her break from DC didn't end well, right?

I'm still waiting to see if MVP and Scott Stokely formalize anything, or if he just wants to keep promoting them for "free."

She is not the only one switching from prodigy. There are many sponsored players that seem happy with them but really would rather be throwing a star boss or destroyer than the d series. They have decent products but so does everyone. Bottom line is outside of a few team members the next tier of players are not offered the same deal. I'd go innova, trilogy, legacy or discraft too

About as good as McBeth playing in the ADGT.

cg_TpQ.jpg

Paige's got to be going to innova. She was prominently featured in SpinTV segments, even had scenes with her and mcbeth in a hotel room in Europe, Madison walker is innova and claims Paige is her wife.

WOW! if paige goes to innova then there gonna have the best female and male disc golfer in the world

I'd probably guess Innova for Paige based solely on the fact she seems to be good friends with McBeth. I've also heard on this board she's related to some of the people running DD, so a Trilogy move would probably make sense as well

If I were a sponsored pro, I'd want as many alternatives for discs in slots as possible. To me that is Innova and Trilogy. Sooo many discs to choose from.