• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The inevitable re-attempt at a 2020 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Yeah and the huge white over the ear headphones

Yeah. Was that at Portland last year?
It was the first time I'd seen Castro on film, and it definitely turned me against him.

But now Central Coast released footage from last year's ZTO, and he's sporting a Karate Kid headband. So maybe Jordan is ok in my book.

Yeah. Was that at Portland last year?
It was the first time I'd seen Castro on film, and it definitely turned me against him.

But now Central Coast released footage from last year's ZTO, and he's sporting a Karate Kid headband. So maybe Jordan is ok in my book.

He was on Beaver State and The Rumble coverage last year from Jomez. Not sure what else he appeared on (other than the aforementioned CCDG ZTO coverage).

I dunno. I see people throwing some hate his way, but I have encountered him a few times on and off the course and he always came across as a pretty courteous and nice kid.

Not that anyone probably cares, but it looks like I didn't make it back on team Infinite for 2020.

If any other manufacturers want to send me a shirt to wear in tournaments/videos this year I am open to it.

Dropped the King and Flare in the bag where I had Emperor and Slab, fits my game a bit better if I have no incentive to throw anything else.

I have no idea why I should care about Zoe Andyke. :\

well...if it's true Zoe going to Infinite, that pretty much puts to rest her leaving DD just to focus on her non profit org. Which solidifies the further mysteries of DD and what exactly is going on behind the scenes. hmm....

well...if it's true Zoe going to Infinite, that pretty much puts to rest her leaving DD just to focus on her non profit org. Which solidifies the further mysteries of DD and what exactly is going on behind the scenes. hmm....

I think Dynamic Discs just wants YouTube people who are amateurs with a full time job or very low Pro players who they do not need to pay much due to full time job and are grateful for the sponsorship so they will on YouTube do the beyond cult like following to the brand without having to force it on a top level pro player this beyond cult that Dynamic Disc is doing.

It could be also too many top level pro players as the main issue so they had to cut the number of top players down significantly or possibly the other big issue in addition to the beyond cult problem where you can't do anything but talk about Dynamic Disc anything else is off limits except maybe where to eat.

She was on Smashboxx last week and her going to Infinite is absolutely tied to her focus on the non-profit. She said she's not touring, at least not as a player (plans to play maybe 4-5 tournaments), which isn't very conducive to having a manufacturer sponsorship obligation.

It's arguably the same reason that Feldberg left Latitude for Infinite to benefit his Next Generation Tour venture. Infinite may have some of their own molds but they're primarily a retail outlet that carries everyone else. Manufacturers are less likely to resist aiding UPlayDG because they think it's exclusively associated with a rival company because it's run by someone sponsored by that rival. And Infinite can provide more diverse support for UPlayDG by being able to produce custom stamps on any manufacturer's product.

I feel like Infinite is a pretty sweet sponsorship. Custom stamps for dayz and can throw anything you want.

According to one guy who is local and Infinite-sponsored, a certain % or number of discs in your bag have to be Infinite molds. It's not really a significant amount though, definitely a minority.