• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2018 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

No, I mean he literally drives a corvette...
19764885_185221235347024_1302745322694377472_n.jpg

Huh? I see zero evidence that he drives a Corvette. I see 100% evidence that he sits on them, or quite possibly holds them up with his butt cheeks, but none for driving.

Huh? I see zero evidence that he drives a Corvette. I see 100% evidence that he sits on them, or quite possibly holds them up with his butt cheeks, but none for driving.

This is a good point. I think it's entirely possible that Drew is getting ready to launch a hip hop career and is posing for his album cover.

iu

Not sure if this is from a photo shoot, but I believe he does some modeling.

Yeah. Don't mind us. We're just messing around.

And, I don't believe that Drew Gibson is really a Corvette guy. Those things are way too flippy.

You heard what happened to it? He was driving a Hyundai for a while there recently...

We already knew he had a big arm. Throwing far does not always equal good scores. For all the crap we've been giving him in this thread, he played really well at the LVC. It's early, but he could be this year's Paige Pierce who makes a team change, becomes happier, and subsequently plays better. It truly is amazing how much one's general state of being affects his/her play.

It's gotta be mental. If he was so convinced that the discs he was using with DD were too flippy, he would throw more tentatively. Give him a disc that he's sure is "stable enough for his arm", regardless of what manufacturer and he'll throw it confidently.

It's gotta be mental. If he was so convinced that the discs he was using with DD were too flippy, he would throw more tentatively. Give him a disc that he's sure is "stable enough for his arm", regardless of what manufacturer and he'll throw it confidently.

I believe his comment about Trilogy discs was just an excuse. His real reason for switching (and he said so in the same paragraph of his statement) was he didn't like his Trilogy teammates.

So no, he's not going to throw tentatively; he's fine with his discs...

I believe his comment about Trilogy discs was just an excuse. His real reason for switching (and he said so in the same paragraph of his statement) was he didn't like his Trilogy teammates.

So no, he's not going to throw tentatively; he's fine with his discs...

Why does everyone assume it was him that didn't like his teammates......

Latest posts