• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2022 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Also, that GGGT cart screams 1970s lawn chairs. Powder coat that frame or something.

I think Juliana Korver was dragging one of those around on tour. I definitely see the lawn chair comparison. I didn't realize it was a real thing until I saw Stokely's. I figured it was something she cobbled together from Walmart.

Wait, wait, wait....you whippersnappers and your new fangled Zuca and RickyRollers.....

GGGT's GoCart was out on courses, providing a perfect height, padded seat for geezers, before some of you were gleams in your mama's eyes. NOT TO MENTION....as you spring chickens will figure out...there are few inventions in lawn chairs, that have improved upon the 70's lawn chair.

Jokes aside, the GoCart offers several features I wish were offered by other carts. It does offer the flexibility to use several different kinds of bags, to fit different needs, has a seat that is a perfect height for me, a wider wheel base and a built in back rest for sitting. This is realistically a combination of some of the best features of several different carts. The price point make this a competitive choice, as well.

It is not without shortcomings though. I hope Stokely, at least, solves the inflatable tire/wheel problem.

/rant

Hasn't Barry Schultz been using one for years?

Lol. I only discovered this game four or five years ago. If he hasn't been on any coverage in that time then I probably haven't seen him dragging that lawn chair cart around.

Wouldn't the Zuca tubeless tires work on it? Not sure what the axle's diameter is on GoCart.

Nope. The GoCart has an enclosed bearing set inside of the wheel axel sleeve and the wheel is held in place, with an outer cotter pin. So, no only would the diameter cause an issue, the actual depth of the axel sleeve has to be exact. Another shortcoming actually. While the bearing works great, they need replacing and can quickly get jacked up, dependent upon the ground you use it on. The cotter pins are subject to getting kicked out or caught up in shule and pulled out. Often discovered a hole later.

Lol. I only discovered this game four or five years ago. If he hasn't been on any coverage in that time then I probably haven't seen him dragging that lawn chair cart around.

Easy to miss if you don't watch south east or masters coverage. I was thinking despite how they look, it must be pretty robust. I think I'll make a cart out of a baby blue circa 1950's flex rockin' lawn chair.

Originally Posted by Dcinmd:
Wouldn't the Zuca tubeless tires work on it? Not sure what the axle's diameter is on GoCart.

I used the GoCart from 2008 or so until about 3 years ago. The flat tire issue and having to carry extra tubes with me everywhere finally drove me away, once the Zuca foam tires showed up. I contacted GGGT to ask if they had foam tires, if other foam tires would fit, or if they had any intention of getting foams tires that fit them. "Nope" (or words to that effect) was the response I kept getting and I finally gave in and got a Zuca with foam tires.

They are still making GoCarts and they are for sale on the GGGT site.

Nope. The GoCart has an enclosed bearing set inside of the wheel axel sleeve and the wheel is held in place, with an outer cotter pin. So, no only would the diameter cause an issue, the actual depth of the axel sleeve has to be exact. Another shortcoming actually. While the bearing works great, they need replacing and can quickly get jacked up, dependent upon the ground you use it on. The cotter pins are subject to getting kicked out or caught up in shule and pulled out. Often discovered a hole later.

What I did to my Delta after a flat at Highbridge

It adds a bit of weight, but it was well worth the install time.

I'd be really interested to see the timeline of how things went down on the FPO side.

It sounded like Kona was using Tattar's deal as a basis and basically sold DD on having a strong social media presence to get her payday.

I believe Brian Earhart had made a comment about Hailey wanting to be the big name wherever she landed and wasn't keen on sticking around at DC knowing she'd be #2 to Paige and possibly #3 after Missy.

Did Hailey decide to bail on DC and approached Innova after Kona was gone? Or was that conversation had a while back and Innova let Kona walk knowing they were gonna sign Hailey?

I think when it's all said and done Hailey will have the better playing career, but no doubt DD will market Kona really hard.

Innova's teams apparently weren't set in stone a week ago, so maybe they'll pick up Dickerson also? I think I would've guessed Cat to Innova before Hailey, so does make Infinite the frontrunner for her?

Also, that GGGT cart screams 1970s lawn chairs. Powder coat that frame or something.

I played a tournament years ago with a 70s style lawn chair. I ziptied the D rings on my old Lightning large bag to the front legs. When you picked up the bag by the strap the chair came along for the ride. Bag was infront of you while seated, so you could rifle through discs while chillin.

I looked f'n ridiculous, but other than that it was the perfect setup.

Innova had a shoulder harness bag with a built-in folding chair years ago.

Would be funny to see someone rock one of those this year.

You gotta love DGCR..."We need a thread about pro disc golfers switching sponsors."

*pro disc golfer changes sponsors*

DGCR: "Shush, we are talking about the GGGT Go Cart."

:p

Do you really want threads to be this structured?

I see plenty of thread drift. Then I see someone complaining about thread drift that seems to be unaware of their own contributions.

Last edited:
You gotta love DGCR..."We need a thread about pro disc golfers switching sponsors."

*pro disc golfer changes sponsors*

DGCR: "Shush, we are talking about the GGGT Go Cart."

:p

To be fair certain people have been moving stuff out of this thread a fair amount?

I understand if people complain about thread drift…but if you're bringing the action when there is no other action, then who's complaining?

Figure it out?

Latest posts