• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2022 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

My avatar prevents me from reading sarcasm into posts... ;)

< orders a Penrose
*expects to join the 1050 club*

Accidentally joins Pen15 club instead

qup1r4fvn0t21.jpg

i think dickerson is a better bet to win another major before kevin jones winning his first.

especially if he does a legitimate tour schedule

i'd rather spend my money on that.

Not much of a stretch. One is a 1050 player and one is 1030.

just sayin…. prodigy should've ponied up that money!

Depends upon their goals. They clearly didn't want to "pony up" even when they had the current FPO world champion.

How long is Valeries contract with DD?
Her value must have gone upp ALOT this year, will she stay if she gets significantly less pay than Kona?

Feels like Valerie is DDs star player but she did not get get a "Star welcoming" like Kona and Ricky got.

Seems like Ohn Scoggins just keeps getting better and better as well. She has a great combination of FH and BH, while also being one of the best putters. While her distance could be considered a demerit, her attitude always seems top notch.

How long is Valeries contract with DD?
Her value must have gone upp ALOT this year, will she stay if she gets significantly less pay than Kona?

Feels like Valerie is DDs star player but she did not get get a "Star welcoming" like Kona and Ricky got.

She will clearly have a lot of room to renegotiate her contract after this season.

Definitely DD's top FPO player.

If only she had a top notch social media presence.

She will clearly have a lot of room to renegotiate her contract after this season.

Definitely DD's top FPO player.

If only she had a top notch social media presence.
Remember that many players on a team have the same bonus plan based on performance. She's likely doing well based on that.

Seems like Ohn Scoggins just keeps getting better and better as well. She has a great combination of FH and BH, while also being one of the best putters. While her distance could be considered a demerit, her attitude always seems top notch.

Not to mention her being extremely competitive in FPO, even though she qualifies for Pro Master Women's 40+. She's got to be one of the best people to have on your card. She's just having fun out there.

i think dickerson is a better bet to win another major before kevin jones winning his first.

especially if he does a legitimate tour schedule

i'd rather spend my money on that.

While I don't think KJ's ever been a true top 10 player, he always been in that group right on their heels. But it certainly seems like he's underperforming this year. Hopefully, he can figure out what's holding him back, and find a way to make a lead card.

Last edited:
While I don't think KJ's ever been a true top 10 player, he always been in that group right on their heels. But it certainly seems like he's underperforming this year. Hopefully, he can figure out what's holding him back, and find a way to make a lead card.

KJ had 11 top 10 finishes in NT events last year, compared to Calvin's 13 top 10 finishes.

KJ has 2 top 10 finishes in ES events so far this year. Definitely a drop off so far. I didn't dive in enough to see if that is a function of him not playing as well as last year, or if the competition is simply stronger this year.

I wouldn't even say Ohn is "one of" the best putters in FPO..she's been far and away the best this year. She's at 83/28 C1/C2, first place by a large margin in both categories. Calvin Heimburg, by comparison, is 84/26.

The wierd part is that her putt dont really looks good, her form is strange and the dics is very wobbly. .but it WORKS...i would really like to know WHY it works so well
Vareries putts looks way better. .but i do think shes a top 5 putter in FPO

The wierd part is that her putt dont really looks good, her form is strange and the dics is very wobbly. .but it WORKS...i would really like to know WHY it works so well
Vareries putts looks way better. .but i do think shes a top 5 putter in FPO

Not to sound like a simpleton, but...

It works because she simply puts the disc on target (i.e. heart of the chains) more frequently.

Regardless of whether the wobble helps, or not. Regardless of your form/technique, velocity...

All things other things being equal, the more frequently you hit your intended target, the more shots your going to make, and the less likely you are to miss.

Ohn is not only accurate, she's precise.

For those wondering what the difference between precision and accuracy is, the words are often incorrectly used to mean the same thing.

attachment.php

https://manoa.hawaii.edu/exploringo...n and accuracy are two,item are to each other.

Attachments

• precision_accuracy-1024x684.jpg
    precision_accuracy-1024x684.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Some of the best putters I have ever seen have wobbly putts. My guess is that she learned to putt on older baskets not designed to catch the 100 mph straight spin putt.

Yup. Had a couple "kids" laughing at my soft, nose up putts, into the Chainstar baskets a weekend or two ago. A couple pole bounce backs later and there was less laughter. :p

Latest posts