• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2024 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

I found it in a prior Team change article -

The Structure

Tier 1: World Champion

The World Champion Team is for players who have achieved the title of Professional World Champion. Since this is the highest honor a player can earn in the sport, it is fitting to highlight those players by their World Champion title.

Tier 2: Grand

Grand is the top plastic created by Latitude 64° and a part of the Royal line-up. The Grand Team represents the players on our team actively competing on the Disc Golf Pro Tour and at PDGA Majors. These players receive support on the team through Tour Series discs, and their full-time jobs are competing in disc golf tournaments.

Tier 3: Sense

Where's Kristin on that list? Are they going to next announce the MF'n BADASSES team? If she has a 'team, Eagle would certainly qualify if he signs with Lat64/HoD.
More Team Announcements Coming…

We are excited to continue our team-level announcements and look forward to future releases between now and the new year. Check back on Thursday when we announce our next team level!

The team they haven't announced yet is the World Champions team. And since Eagle isn't a PDGA World Champ, I guess Kristin is the only one in that team unless I've totally missed anyone or they have a surprise signing to announce.

As i quoted above from the Grand team announcement, that team comprises the Latitude 64 team players who play disc golf full-time but have not won the PDGA World Championships (see our team structure explanation article for more info).

And no Keiti Tätte on the L64 Grand Team (or lower) as far as I can see. So I guess she will be with a new sponsor for 2024.

And no Keiti Tätte on the L64 Grand Team (or lower) as far as I can see. So I guess she will be with a new sponsor for 2024.
Interesting... I didn't see that coming given her relationship with Kristinand his much she has toured in the states over the last few seasons.

hmm "those players by their World Champion title" . . IS it just Kristin or do Lat 64 have some big news here?

hmm "those players by their World Champion title" . . IS it just Kristin or do Lat 64 have some big news here?
Their new team structure was possibly a way to boost only Kristin to her own tier, or perhaps to indirectly "demote" everyone else and only keep Kristin at her same sponsorship financial level with a more exclusive title?

I have heard some sponsor dealings with Bondanza Disc Golf He (forgot name sorry, he talks really fast) has more then likely Infin8/Infinite Discs as a sponsor, as team signer person who does contracts leaked info on website posting to team he might be moving there before he wanted to announce with probably almost no changes to his bag as he plays currently except for his having to use at least one mold from Innova produced Infin8/Infinite Discs unless rules have changed either way no brand discs needed or more as he does use a Midrange of some kind from infin8/Infinite.

Anyone whose performance at Worlds is actually relevant will have no problem attending imo. Disc golf is a job for these people, travel is a cost of doing business. They have roughly a year and a half to plan.

2025 World's will be even more of a donor tournament than usual.

Eagle has a new Discmania video out so I guess that speculation is over.

nah just kidding, he's staying
Are you talking about the pd2 video? If so, it looks like that was filmed months ago. A lot can happen in a few months.

I am surprised at the amount of people leaving Lone Star. I thought they were overpaying their talent for the most part (or so I was told earlier in the year by a semi-notable free agent) and would be expanding their team.

Latest posts