• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2024 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Well eagle posted a live video opening a Discmania mystery box yesterday and talked about getting them free for life. So I'm going to say he's staying with Discmania.

Well eagle posted a live video opening a Discmania mystery box yesterday and talked about getting them free for life. So I'm going to say he's staying with Discmania.
He's definitely shopping himself around and I don't think he'll be back. I continue to believe that Discmania is going to focus on the trio of Gannon, Alden, and Gavin. They are producing quality youtube content and that's what these manufacturers covet.

He's definitely shopping himself around and I don't think he'll be back. I continue to believe that Discmania is going to focus on the trio of Gannon, Alden, and Gavin. They are producing quality youtube content and that's what these manufacturers covet.
Especially after losing the visibility from Simon's YouTube channel.

So now that we're real close to the end of the year who will be the most strategic about maximizing the effectiveness of their sponsorship changes? Aka merch to sell asap? Seems like it's in the players' interests to try to spread them out a bit so they're not stealing each others thunder.

I agree. He never said anything about looking forward to throwing the pd2 next year or bagging anything. Except the fd1, and he didn't confirm he would bag it.

Totally shocked about that. Never ever would have guessed that.

Lets see what he goes with. Post sounded like its something more that just slinging discs with a different manyfacturers stamp on them.

For sure didn't see that coming.

I guess Niklas leaving means either leaving more room to give Eagle a huge contract to make him stay or leaving room to give Gannon that huge contract if both Niklas and Eagle is leaving.

Niklas Anttila leaving Discmania.
I'd hedge a guess that he will continue along with the HOD other brands, and that will be their next teams announcement.
I hope it opens up space to secure Buhr, and also Alden Harris to join Babcock. It's already a posse with its internal dynamics and they put up with each others (straight edged christian friendly) nonsense. If skateboarding has taught me anything about those sort of personality to team dynamics. That's the easiest thing to market, because it does it itself.

I couldnt see him running in as everyone is running out. I'm the owner of the lonestar dog and they were complete jerks to me after Josh Hoffstra left the company. We ended up getting sponsored by Ran dg.
I could see eagle at MVP or maybe TSA
Yea. I was just kidding but I see him at mvp probably.

Alden Harris to Discmania. In his most recent video that he is giving away 100 discs then doing mystery boxes…

Yea. I was just kidding but I see him at mvp probably.
As an mvp thrower, I hope not. Has there been confirmation that he is leaving Discmania, or speculation at this point? The whole crush boys thing was fun-ish when they both had healthy elbows. And I doubt MVP has it in their coffers to offer up another $10 million contract.

My son is on Discmania's junior team, sad to hear the Nordic Phenom is leaving. He put a video of him smashing a shot for Niklas with his signature PD.