• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2024 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

View attachment 330315
Interesting. Under the "celebrity" team, they list Dylan Cease (MLB pitcher) and good friend of Paul McBeth. On his instagram, he's decked out and throwing all Discraft.

There is so much talent on the market. Mvp has to sign at least another big dog. I think eagle's personality fits. I could see them really getting behind Gannon.

So do we think Eagle and Gannon going to get those +$1.000.000 deals? But how many deals at that level can Discgolf afford?
Sure Paul made Discraft relevant again and Simon made MVP a BIG push. . but you have to sell ALOT of disc to get that money back.
Kristin for $125000 must be a bargin for Trilogy, if i had to guess i think she sells more discs than Ricky

I Wonder if Gannon and Eagle is the last +$1.000.000 contracts we will see in the next few years

Only Whom-O or Franklin Discs would truly be unexpected.
Franklin has never made a PDGA approved disc outside of very old non premium plastic of early discs in 2000's when Franklin first had a disc basket to compete with Wham-O having a similar folding basket, a cheap design of Innova's Square basket. Sometimes Franklin has sold PDGA approved molds, not the crappy ESP/Star like plastic or discs made too stiff in baseline older mold PDGA approved discs sold on own online via older retailers/Amazon.

Pretty sure she's having a baby, so she probably won't play anyting this year at least.

Her comment on IG indicated that she was planning on playing the Florida Open, so I wouldn't be surprised to see her play a pretty full schedule. Another one of those FPO players with a really good game and a personality that a sponsor could really get behind.

maciev_IG.png

Latest posts