• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2024 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Last year Simon announced he was leaving Discmania on Jan 7th and Discraft announced their Elite team on Jan 10th. Things should start falling into place in the next couple of days if this season follows a similar pattern.

Thought Space inks Ali Smith, as well as Lykke Lorentzen and Chandler Fry. All pretty much spot on for the players and the brand.

So is this an official NO for Eagle to MVP?
Unless they drop a bombshell and update all their posts

Why reveal private information that diminishes your negotiating position?
Are you asking why she didn't take the offer that assumed a full tour and then spring the pregnancy on them later? I haven't seen a pro sports contract or anything, but I assume your activities aren't something you can be coy about, it's what you're actually negotiating.

Mmmm I can smell where this is going!
Can we pre-merge it with the old "Breastfeeding Nazis" thread?
Landfill_Problems__Solutions-1.jpg

With Ricky's recent post about players moving (and who should get to break the news), seems like DD might have an announcement sometime in the near future?

Or he knows the HOD (Discmania) details?

Imagine if the season starts and Eagle is throwing Discmania without any announcements or anything, like it was just another regular day. That would be rich.

So which other teams have officially announced their roster, like Innova, MVP have?

Latest posts