• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2024 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Watching OTB Skins for hints has been fun.
If what his chemistry for razzing a recent signee to DM has shown, and if he's making the move stateside. I don't think he's leaving DM. They gotta bottle up that possibility for team chemistry for a couple years and shake it around the marketing department.
Didn't they remove him from their team page?

Edit; well they just announced him to sky team. Weird move to make it appear like he's leaving only to announce that he's not..

Last edited:
Didn't they remove him from their team page?

Edit; well they just announced him to sky team. Weird move to make it appear like he's leaving only to announce that he's not..
Sure. But, They didn't make any effort to STOP selling his tour discs. With both Simon and Eagle. There was a big announcement of final disc sales in relation to the exiting the team. It was something I mentioned to my friend who is a big fan of the Nordic Phenom pd's that he should stock up on when the first announcement was made. Yet, there are. Still for sale.

I'm fairly certain it was unintentional, but it was a good way for Niklas to get his name bandied about, without actually changing manufacturers.

Dont think theres a story. Perhaps not being native speaker, and saying something that exactly wasnt the intent. I never really read it as "for sure not playing for DM in 2024" especially after DM employee expressly made a point.

"Next chapter" etc. just means Sky Team and other first time big things

So is "Sky Team" like their "A" team for lack of a better term?

Yes, though somehow Ella Hansen, 5th best player in FPO, made the team below that. Sky team only has 3 players on it.

Curious about where Ella might be ranked 5th. She ranks 9th in FPO rating on the PDGA site. Definitely a good player, but still looking for a breakout win.

Curious about where Ella might be ranked 5th. She ranks 9th in FPO rating on the PDGA site. Definitely a good player, but still looking for a breakout win.
They may have been referencing DGPT Tour Points standings. She was 5th in 2023 I believe.

They may have been referencing DGPT Tour Points standings. She was 5th in 2023 I believe.

I believe she was actually third in Tour Points, and seventh in (US) cash. I'm not arguing dmoore1998's point, but just curious if there's a player rating that I'm not aware of.

I continue to think it is weird that Niklas wrote a post that said, "I am so grateful to Discmania…[h]owever…it's time to turn a new page in my career" and then stayed with Discmania.

Maybe something was lost in translation. Or the fun part of the fake-out is lost on me.

I continue to think it is weird that Niklas wrote a post that said, "I am so grateful to Discmania…[h]owever…it's time to turn a new page in my career" and then stayed with Discmania.

Maybe something was lost in translation. Or the fun part of the fake-out is lost on me.
Totally agree. If he had only used "and" instead of "however" there it would had made more sense.

Not a huge name, but I didn't see an announcement for Chandler Kramer yet. He said he would announce in January, so I guess there is still some time.