• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The inevitable re-attempt at a 2020 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Someone I know who spends a lot of time on various collector and auction sites happened to notice she was buying old Discraft plastic.

Yields an interesting thought - can top pros expense back the cost of buying an old stock discs they prefer/may increase their chance of success? I assume no since it's more advantageous for the company to have their pros throwing/winning with new molds. But this would sure as hell save the pros the trouble of selling their allotment of new discs to fund the old stock.

It feels like Paige is not the type to really throw much in the off season. .her start to 2019 was not great and she said that she was behind on practice in the off season.

Now she NEEDs to put in the hours throwing new discs, maybe new discs she never thrown before

Her start in 2020 will be super interesting

Her DD bag is quite simple..

Deputy-Moonshine Deputy-Marshall-Suspect
EMac Truth-Verdict-Gatekeeper
Convict-Felon-Thief
Defender-Ballista pro

Can´t really see a Discraft or Innova disc that feels and flies like the Deputy. .. the rest is fairly easy to replace

https://youtu.be/IFAIt_rgHNg

It's cringeworthy, and old, but it is definitely her DC bag. She even calls the Buzzz " the best midrange ever".

Z Force
Z Surge SS
Z Avenger SS
Elite Z Flash
Elite X Crush
Z Stalker
Z XL
Z Predator
Z Buzzz
Glo Buzzz
ESP Zone
Pro-D Focus

Lot of OOP stuff there. I suspect that the Zeus, Undertaker/Vulture, Crank, Thrasher and maybe the Heat could replace them. Maybe she sticks with the Focus, but maybe the Chally SS or Steady BL.

Last edited:
Fun old video. . .and fun that´s it a DD video :)

She look the same, but totaly diffrent in the way she "acts" in front of the camera

More pressure and focus on Kristin Tattar for Trilogy now?

I might be wrong but i think she is the only top 10 ranked player in MPO/FPO ( in ratings ) that Trilogy have now

But to be fair, Paul is the only top 10 player in ratings that Discraft has

More pressure and focus on Kristin Tattar for Trilogy now?

I might be wrong but i think she is the only top 10 ranked player in MPO/FPO ( in ratings ) that Trilogy have now

But to be fair, Paul is the only top 10 player in ratings that Discraft has

I'm mean they still have 1x Paige.

I'm mean they still have 1x Paige.

Yes, but looking at the top FPO rating, she is 12th. . both Tattar and Cox are higher rated Trilogy players than 1XPaige

But Page has that World title for life, so she probably ranks higher than Cox and Tattar in the Team

IF Paige goes to Discraft, do you thing she will be as open with her contract as Paul is?

I think what Paul did when he told everyboby what he makes was huge for the MPO side of discgolf, and probably made quite a few players thing about there contracts.

https://youtu.be/IFAIt_rgHNg

It's cringeworthy, and old, but it is definitely her DC bag. She even calls the Buzzz " the best midrange ever".

Z Force
Z Surge SS
Z Avenger SS
Elite Z Flash
Elite X Crush
Z Stalker
Z XL
Z Predator
Z Buzzz
Glo Buzzz
ESP Zone
Pro-D Focus

Lot of OOP stuff there. I suspect that the Zeus, Undertaker/Vulture, Crank, Thrasher and maybe the Heat could replace them. Maybe she sticks with the Focus, but maybe the Chally SS or Steady BL.

Lots? I see only 3 OOP discs in that list. Flash, Crush and XL (and it is still available in Pro-D lol).

Paige P is already gone from the DD team page on their website. . the top tier of their teams starting to thin out

Latest posts