• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

I think he meant it will replace his Wraiths as his go-to distance disc. Something more controllable than a Rampage or Cannon. He wasn't saying that it was going to be a "Legacy Wraith" instead just the Legacy workhorse driver.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they release a PD/Thunderbird disc soon to bridge the gap between this and a Rival.

They gotta release something like a firebird before they do that. The rival already has some good distance to it.

Anyone had a chance to throw one of these yet? How do they compare to the flight numbers? It has great stamp, but I'm curious if this will actually replace wraiths and destroyers. I sure hope so, love me some legacy plastic.

i know the Team Members got there on Sunday so should be seeing some reviews soon ... i want green or white.. supposed to be the more understable of the colors.. at least the ones Rico has tested .. but either way this thing is waaayyy too fast for me ..but im gonna get some anyway lol

From that demo, it looks like a hit and stick driver.

these things skip a mile when thrown low ... he threw that on a hyzer line for sure...i posted some videos on the Legacy Discs Collector Group of some anhyzer lines with them

too fast for my noodle arm, but it looks sweet!

I also have a noodle but these are a great disc for everyone ...the big dogs will bomb them and i will keep them in the fairway !

these things skip a mile when thrown low ... he threw that on a hyzer line for sure...i posted some videos on the Legacy Discs Collector Group of some anhyzer lines with them

I saw the couple throws you posted. At least the ones from the tee. I didn't see it hit the ground though. Is the skip mostly forward like the PD, or is it more of a left hand sweeper like a Firebird?

I saw the couple throws you posted. At least the ones from the tee. I didn't see it hit the ground though. Is the skip mostly forward like the PD, or is it more of a left hand sweeper like a Firebird?

i would say more like a firebird...never seen/thrown a Pd so im not sure on that ...but im throwing RHBH and they get a great skip left/forward when thrown lower ...

So is Oct 6th the release date or the announcement of the release date? Sounded confusing in that video.

Latest posts