• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Loriella Challenge

hey Jrawk, looks like everyone is going on saturday, I'd rather watch these guys than the pros....maybe even enter and get out butts kicked.

*scratches head*

I see everybody being there sunday.

Edit: the majority is there sunday.

Last edited:
Biscoe and discjon are on Saturday, it sounds like Vegan ray is not coming on sunday, so it looks like Skinner would be the only other one on Sunday.

discjon = out both days. Family emergency
biscoe = helping out Saturday a.m. & playing Sunday
Vegan Ray = playing Sunday
skinner = I don't know who "skinner" on DGCR is, but Brian Skinner will be playing Sunday

If you know any details of the family emergency can you PM, I have met his family (we used to live 1 mile from each other)

OK so maybe sunday is best.

Kristen Weidle was kickin' butt. That course was putting a hurting on people so to be 12 over par was still a great finish. Seeing the results makes me want to join PDGA just to get a rating.
I tore up Pratt Park while you all were getting beat up by Loriella.

Last edited:
Weidle always kicks butt. I probably play as muck or more with her than with anybody else, so my ego is kept in check by being beaten by a girl quite often.

She's one of the top women in the world. If she wanted abandon high school teaching to adopt the "touring" lifestyle, there is no doubt in my mind that she would rapidly evolve into a multiple major winner & world champ.

Maybe a 1x Summit. She's been flirting with the Summit on & off for 6 months or so now, alternating its use with that of her goto Ching Aviars. Don't know what she was putting with yesterday.

I like that notonly was she talented, and not bad on the eyes, she was a PG-rated player. When she messed up a drive she yelled "oh billy-bob" instead of what most of us would have said. (this was important to me because she had the kids following her)

I like that notonly was she talented, and not bad on the eyes, she was a PG-rated player. When she messed up a drive she yelled "oh billy-bob" instead of what most of us would have said. (this was important to me because she had the kids following her)

:clap: i hate when people swear with kids around, then we wonder why kids have horrible language later....like Ralphie

I have parents that are so rude every morning, then when their kids are in the office for talking back (and swearing) to the teachers, "They must have learned it at school"

Great job, Loriella Challenge crew! Super organization, super course prep (I know it was a ton of work), super weather, even super play by Mr. Cannon. Kudos! I had a blast.

Guess who took 1st in juniors whoop whoop (first tourny so i was happy :) ) yeah ms. weidle is my teacher and I was the one following her around and shes amazing. Yeah but she teaches middle school civics not high school but she still kicks butt

Latest posts