• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The most entertaining...

The Happy Gilmore

Par Member
So I'm probably going to catch some flak for this and this will be in the trash immediately, but I just gotta know! The landfill of this site is wonderful and is filled with so many hilarious posts and conversations from current and banned members. This got me thinking, who were the most entertaining banned members? And who do you wish would be released from their ban because of how entertaining they were?

There's not a single banned member here I can say that I miss.

There's a few I wish could have kept the powers that be's good graces a little better because when they weren't trying their best at being complete asshats to others, they could actually be good contributors.

Weeding out narcacisstic, social media ranting and raving is a good thing. The banning of such posters should be celebrated. If anyone is looking for such boorish "entertainment" there are plenty of forums filled with it. They are usually just bullies and to advocate for them seems like an extension of that. I personally don't find any of it entertaining and don't really wish any banned member reinstated. I am assuming they were banned for fairly obvious and good reasons. Maybe it is just me.

/end ranting and raving. :eek:

I guess I could check whether prerube was banned or not, but either way the old prerube was great. There is a reason his name is a verb.

I guess I could check whether prerube was banned or not, but either way the old prerube was great. There is a reason his name is a verb.

I don't think Prerube is banned, he just rarely posts on here anymore. It's a shame.

Oh, sorry, I forgot the thread ended. :)

Just found out elmexdela got banned, and he seems quite nice, not sure what happened...

I kinda miss Frank D. He had chutzpah... when he wasn't being a condescending tool.

Last edited:
I don't know frank D and when i first started the whole prerube thing seemed like the elders loved him but the new guys couldn't stand it. I use a droid based phone when on here and the search feature litterally does not work. The whole use the search and how bent out of shape people get about it is puzzling to me. Now that i am on here more often and actually post i get why its annoying having another "how to grow the game thread" but i think it actually pushed alot of new members away. When i first started it seemed to me it was more of a troll thing to do. I still think it is.

Its like cable if you don't like whats on for crying out loud change the station.

there are certain people on here that just seem like enterwebz tough guys

Latest posts