• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The mythical Innova ROC

I did a lot of experimenting with the Roc3 recently in DX, G* and Champ and can't believe how much I prefer a regular DX Roc. So much more workable.

Same here. I tried 3x and 4x Champs, DX's and Stars but coming back to DX Roc's was like coming home.

I did a lot of experimenting with the Roc3 recently in DX, G* and Champ and can't believe how much I prefer a regular DX Roc. So much more workable.

I've been trying a some different mids in the past few years but I always come back to my big stack of DX Rancho Rocs.

Anybody else found the new KC's to be less stable?

I recently bought two 177's and they aren't anywhere near as stable as my last few. Thought it was me, then I took a few new DX out of my stock and they flew more table. I guess I'm back to DX for now.

Anybody else found the new KC's to be less stable?

I recently bought two 177's and they aren't anywhere near as stable as my last few. Thought it was me, then I took a few new DX out of my stock and they flew more table. I guess I'm back to DX for now.

I find that DX is the best bet for that in-between amount of dome, and I think that's the main factor for an ideal Roc. KCs tend towards (what I consider) too much dome.

I find that DX is the best bet for that in-between amount of dome, and I think that's the main factor for an ideal Roc. KCs tend towards (what I consider) too much dome.

My favorite recent KC run (stiff yellows in the 176g range) are all pop tops but they all have their dome settle as they beat in. My turnover one is almost flat at this point.

My favorite recent KC run (stiff yellows in the 176g range) are all pop tops but they all have their dome settle as they beat in. My turnover one is almost flat at this point.

These are the ones that made me fall for Rocs. My current bagged one is definitely starting to relax its dome and is as trusty for me BH at this point as my Glo Z Zone (for FH) that's been in the bag at least three years.

The stash I've collected are all yellow, 175-178, and a matte plastic instead of the shinier whites and off-whites I've seen.

I have a few Champion & DX Roc3s. I tried to replace my Rancho Rocs with Roc3s...it didn't work. I put Rancho Rocs back in my bag & I don't see them coming out anytime soon. :) For some reason my DX Roc3s beat up a lot quicker than DX Ranchos.

I have a few Champion & DX Roc3s. I tried to replace my Rancho Rocs with Roc3s...it didn't work. I put Rancho Rocs back in my bag & I don't see them coming out anytime soon. :) For some reason my DX Roc3s beat up a lot quicker than DX Ranchos.

Me too. I tried the Roc3 for a year but for my arm the slower Rocs are money. Right now I'm bagging a new KC, beat KC, and DX Ontario Roc. But all this talk of DX Ranchos has been thinking about swapping a new DX for my new KC.

I just bought a couple of nice hard DX Roc's. Looks like the last run of waxy mush is a thing of the past! Lets hope anyway.

I no longer buy online, all discs get fingered and pawed before I buy now. Been burned too many times.

I usually try to buy in person too. I called discgolfcenter a little while back and they hooked me up with 4 DX rocs that were great. Firm, not waxy, perfect dome and no drumming sound.