• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't played many TX courses but i'd say Manor,Twin Peaks and VPO course

Are you playing any other tourney's in TX this year? If so, will you have the time to play some of DFW's other courses.... say maybe Selah Ranch, Z-Boaz, Bicentennial or Cedar Hill ???? Just curious what you think about these courses, if you've ever played (will play) them.

Also, thanks for the info here @ DGCR !

Are you playing any other tourney's in TX this year? If so, will you have the time to play some of DFW's other courses.... say maybe Selah Ranch, Z-Boaz, Bicentennial or Cedar Hill ???? Just curious what you think about these courses, if you've ever played (will play) them.

Also, thanks for the info here @ DGCR !

No i honestly hate playing in texas, ive only played a handful of courses there none of those ones you named though

Are you going to The Hall of Fame Classic? I'll love to see you shoot a round like the one you did at the Memorial in the woods of the IDGC courses.

No they screwd up the schedule and its to close to the major in Denmark. ill be out there. Ill be at the Augusta classic.

Why the Texas hate?

wind all the time, ground always cuts your discs. cactus everywhere it takes 14 hours to drive through texas and you see nothing. just makes you depressed before you even get to the courses.

i dont hate texans just texas terrain and wind

wind all the time, ground always cuts your discs. cactus everywhere it takes 14 hours to drive through texas and you see nothing. just makes you depressed before you even get to the courses.

The ground cutting your disc and the cactus is just in the Austin area. I haven't seen any of that up in DFW.

Have you played Selah yet? I havent played at all in TX. but that place looks like its worth a visit.

I heard you might be coming to the Canadian Championships this year, is that so?

There needs to be more bigger tournaments in North/Northeast Texas. No cactus and much prettier courses. The courses in Austin are rough in the spring.

Paul, can you share anything on the newly PDGA approved Discmania MD3? Jussi mentioned on facebook that you tested it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts