• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul, have you ever gone on a rediculously long putting slump say like a month+? If so, how did you get out of it mentally and practice-wise?
Thanks

What's your favorite course, Paul?

And thank you for putting up with us. It's fricking awesome that you're active on this site.

Paul, have you ever gone on a rediculously long putting slump say like a month+? If so, how did you get out of it mentally and practice-wise?
Thanks

I got back and watch videos of past events study them and get to a basket. It's just like any other sport you have to study film to stay on top of your game.

What's your favorite course, Paul?

And thank you for putting up with us. It's fricking awesome that you're active on this site.

To play a event on, Maple Hill- The Vibram Open

For a great time a new course in Palmetto Bay near Miami. Great private land with a amazing view of the ocean with a lake and crocodiles.

Paul,
What color scheme grip bag would you go with if you got to design it?

McBeast, what's your mindset when putting in a tournament? I've been watching video of the 2012 Memorial all week and you were lights out putting. Even with the water 5 ft away, and the death putt with road OB behind it. What do you think about when lining up the putt and how do you commit?

I hope to get a chance to head up to Lemon Lake to watch you defend.

q: what course would you like to see host an NT event that currently does not?

If you feel uncomfortable answering this just ignore, but what is you favorite disc from each major company other than Innova, such as Legacy?Discraft?MVP?Lat.64?

To play a event on, Maple Hill- The Vibram Open

For a great time a new course in Palmetto Bay near Miami. Great private land with a amazing view of the ocean with a lake and crocodiles.

Agreed! It is at Palmetto Bay Village Center.

If you see Elmo, don't bother trying to get disc back :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 282
McBeast, what's your mindset when putting in a tournament? I've been watching video of the 2012 Memorial all week and you were lights out putting. Even with the water 5 ft away, and the death putt with road OB behind it. What do you think about when lining up the putt and how do you commit?

You just have to realize all that prepping and practice you did prior to the event is gonna pay off. I step up to every putt knowing I can make it, depending on the situation is whether or not I go for it.

My 2012 memorial round I had a game plan. Hole 1 I knew where their drives were and I kbew in order to stay ahead I had to run my putt and show them I wasn't just going to be a push over. That putt set the tone for the rest of my round.

I hope to get a chance to head up to Lemon Lake to watch you defend.

q: what course would you like to see host an NT event that currently does not?

Championship and outback course in Visalia CA
I've watched these courses grow (literally) they had a flat field which they transformed into a lake course with elevation.

If you feel uncomfortable answering this just ignore, but what is you favorite disc from each major company other than Innova, such as Legacy?Discraft?MVP?Lat.64?

I like the feel of MVP putters. Ive never tried them but they are different then most companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts