• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually out discing until the minute they were released, but I saw it on twitter at 3 PST and figured it was only a run of like 10. I couldn't load the page at all to get any. :\

EDIT: and I have $8.50 worth of credit that I wanted to use.
So many people went on to get those few 100 discs heard it was thousands.

Just got through on the phone line, they are all gone. I had it in my cart when there were 40 left, but the servers were all tied up. Ah well.

Nice way to make a demand for your product Paul!

It's everyone's demand not just mine... I putt with them and love them. You guys helped make my decision easy.

23748277.jpg

Sucks man I think the ratio of people who got them, to missed out has to be over 50-1. I know I tried like crazy for over an hour, with two browsers. :( They look great. Maybe tip DGCR ppl off first! :) j/k

23748277.jpg

Sucks man I think the ratio of people who got them, to missed out has to be over 50-1. I know I tried like crazy for over an hour, with two browsers. :( They look great. Maybe tip DGCR ppl off first! :) j/k
That would have made it WORSE hahaha

23748277.jpg

DGCR people were tipped off, sorta :) In the McBeth Aviar thread.

Brown Deer (revised) is calling you back to WI, like to see how a current world champ could do out there.:D

DGCR people were tipped off, sorta :) In the McBeth Aviar thread.

Funny thing was that I spammed Twitter, and Reddit also because I wanted to try and get as many people to buy them to help out Paul as I could while still being able to buy my own thinking I wouldn't encounter any probs. I didn't think they would sell out like that and people would be acting like they were trying to get a LCD TV at Walmart on Black Friday! :) At least Paul hopefully got some funds from this and glad it was a success. Maybe there are more people than originally thought who follow Professional Disc Golf. :thmbup: Apparently Paul your kind of a big deal? lol:hfive:

Funny thing was that I spammed Twitter, and Reddit also because I wanted to try and get as many people to buy them to help out Paul as I could while still being able to buy my own thinking I wouldn't encounter any probs. I didn't think they would sell out like that and people would be acting like they were trying to get a LCD TV at Walmart on Black Friday! :) At least Paul hopefully got some funds from this and glad it was a success. Maybe there are more people than originally thought who follow Professional Disc Golf. :thmbup: Apparently Paul your kind of a big deal? lol:hfive:
I hope you can keep doing that especially for the release of the Roc3 and aviar! I hope to see everyone with one and actually throwing them because they like them.

Since we're knee deep in McAviarGate, did you sign them all in the center, or did you mix it up at all? Not that I care. I'm just happy to have been lucky enough to get a couple.

Since we're knee deep in McAviarGate, did you sign them all in the center, or did you mix it up at all? Not that I care. I'm just happy to have been lucky enough to get a couple.
I tried my best to put them in the same spot but I had no template so they are in the same area for the most part.

I hope you can keep doing that especially for the release of the Roc3 and aviar! I hope to see everyone with one and actually throwing them because they like them.

I've never thrown an Aviar in my life in all honesty. I have been throwing clutches, before that magnets, and before that Wizards. I'll buy a few maybe and perhaps i'll be a convert. Roc3 from everything i've been hearing is going to be pretty much the disc i've wanted for a long time. Is it going to come out in McPro also, or just champion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts