• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or... maybe I should first ask if you, Paul notice any difference in your disc's stability at different elevations... lower elevations less stability, higher more..?

not sure if this has been asked. Your McPro aviar says "2013 tour series" and your production Roc3 says 2012 world champ. Is your McPro aviar gonna be a production disc in the future or is it just 2013?
it will be for the 2013 season, i don't see them taking it out of their line up if its selling well.

Paul,
After winning worlds last year and being just some guy that cashed in years prior (I'm assuming you cashed prior to 2012, too lazy to look it up) would you say you're a fan of the all inclusive payout or do you think a bigger percentage should go to the winner?

Personally it kinda bugs me that we need to make some guy feel special for placing 60th by taking money away from the guy that proved he was the best.

i wouldn't mind seeing more money at the top but i think we would see less players playing because they may feel like they are donating more to "touring" pros

Paul, You play at many different elevations while touring, do you adjust your throw, or opt for a disc with different stability when at higher/lower elevation than what you're used to?

just changing weights or stability. you can really tell the difference because the disc becomes way more stable in elevation

That for someone with your skill level you could learn to putt with most putters out there these days.

i dont know if i would say that but i think we could still be above average but I doubt we would be better or just as good right away. i dont think anyone can putt with the super puppy

i dont know if i would say that but i think we could still be above average but I doubt we would be better or just as good right away. i dont think anyone can putt with the super puppy

Yeah, but those lid style discs are great for some sweet floater approaches when ob is lurking right behind the basket.
Have you ever played catch with a Sonic? Love how they feel like smaller fastbacks.

i dont disagree with the dropping it short and layups but putting is a different battle. sonics are fun to play catch with but thats why someone else is on the other side to chase it down

I play with a guy that was playing when there was only frisbees. Jan Sobel invented the Super Puppy and he picked it up then. It's the only putter he's ever putted with, and he is lethal with the thing.

Other than the obvious joy that comes with sh*tting on the new kid, has Innova offered any extra incentives for beating team prodigy :popcorn:

Other than the obvious joy that comes with sh*tting on the new kid, has Innova offered any extra incentives for beating team prodigy :popcorn:

no they are just another company. Innova i'm sure doesnt even look at them any different then they look at other companies... they only have 2 molds right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.