• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Paul it was awesome to watch you this past week. My orange *d you signed at Vista was money all week, surely because of the lil extra you added to your signature.

In regards to AB, get innova to snatch him up! Don't let him go to the dark side=Prodigy. I heard Phil was talking with him this week. He's your protege man. It would be awesome to see you two on the same team.

AB is a stud and will get a offer from every company out there. I told him to be prepared for that and I told him if he ever wants to be a part of Innova just let me know he has a spot.

I was trolling another forum and I loved this idea... let's get Paul on the Ellen show! I'm totally stealing this idea, but I love it. He'd could show her how to putt on stage very easily. Women and children will eat him up. Let's do it! Here's a link below to fill out a simple form to suggest Paul as a guest:

http://www.ellentv.com/be-on-the-show/653/

make it happen

Paul, I want to say you're one of my favorite players. Besides Steve Rico, Steve Brinster. I always enjoy watching you play and great job pulling off an amazing last round score. Keep up the good work and I know it will continue to pay off. Hope your knee will heal quickly

Last edited:
Did will shake your hand or congratulate you after the playoff?

Why did you and several other innova players go out of your way to point out that he threw a fb in the playoff?

That kid has the biggest ego I have ever seen. . .sounds like a better fit for Prodigy, jk.

He can crush and has great form. He would be a great add for Team Innova. I think he is 8th grade? not sure

182452_509594462415951_709783543_n.jpg

Did will shake your hand or congratulate you after the playoff?

Why did you and several other innova players go out of your way to point out that he threw a fb in the playoff?

i shook his hand as he was walking to do his DGP.tv interview after the 18th hole. no words exchanged to him in the playoff. I pointed it out because as i was walking down the playoff hole someone said "is that disc legal... ect ect"

Hey Paul - not sure if you'll be on the road to TX by this weekend, but if not, you should come play in the One Night Stand at Verdugo Hills this Saturday night. Pretty cool setting, playing two rounds at night on a ball golf course.

Status
Not open for further replies.