• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul, did you catch the brawl during the Dodgers-Padres game last night? I don't think Greinke was intentionally throwing at Quentin myself...seems silly to put the lead off hitter on when the count is full in a close game.

By far the best baseball fight ever though was when Nolan Ryan gave Robin Ventura a bunch of noogies out on the mound.

no it wasn't on purpose why with a 3-2 count or with no outs. Was a dumb move by quentin.

When you player Little River, did you have time to hit any other Oklahoma courses? If so, which ones and what was your opinion?

Also, if you're ever back in the area and want to play a quiet round by yourself, swing down to Pauls Valley. I've played Flightline pretty regularly for a couple years and never saw more than two other groups (once). Very relaxing course!

no i didn't not in that area

What types of lines to you want from the Leopard that you don't already have from another disc? Are you using lighter champion plastic as with your other FDs?

What types of errant things were happening? Did it resolve and end up making your bag?

just a straight to slightly understable flight. the Roc3 filled in that place which is a lot easier switch rather than a new disc

Hi Paul, do you have any tips for increasing your mental toughness? Are there any tricks you do or routines you practice to help your mental game?

going back and playing baseball really helped my mental toughness. It showed me that patience is really the key to preventing mental breakdowns.

Patience is a practice of everyday life honestly, so that could be a tip

Hey Paul, earlier in the thread you mentioned you use the 4 finger power grip for every throw except putts. For approaches, does the disc still rip out of your hand, or do you open up to let it fly out? If you open up, around what distances do you start doing so?

Now that you have your signature addition grip (super cool by the way) will an in the bag be coming out soon?

Couple of questions.

Are you getting tired of playing crazy amazing rounds only to tie Will and then loose to him on a playoff?

What were you trying to do there on the first playoff hole at GBO?

Are you still coming to Colorado? We have nearly 40 in the Open field now and we were trying to get more guys to come that were at GBO. It's on the way to the following weekends big event!

What's up with all the second places this year? :) You happy with the stability or frustrated that you can't win?

Please accept this and please someone video this event! Perhaps then this guy will go away once he's been crushed by 10+ throws. Okay... 10 may be a bit much, but I'll put the over/under at 7 and take the over on any bet depending on the course.

What happens if I win:)

Its hilarious to me how people get so stressed out on here.

Paul, have you ever thrown MVP disc?

What happens if I win:)

Its hilarious to me how people get so stressed out on here.

ZERO stress... I just find the constant poking annoying and Paul, as usual, handles all of this with grace.

If you can beat Paul McBeth on anything other than a pitch-n-putt (and even then I'd give him the advantage), then we need to know who you are and what tournaments you've won.

And I stand by my original reply... I'll put my hard earned $$ right now on Paul unless your name is on this list below(and again, I'll still bet on Paul, but maybe lower the over/under a tad)

http://www.pdga.com/pdga-documents/touring-pros/list-of-2012-touring-pros

If I challenged you to a round would you accept:)

What's the worst round score you ever had?

Only way to challenge a pro is to play against him in a tourney. Who cares who wins in a casual round with no pressure. Just play in some of the tourneys paul does and see if u top him.

Only way to challenge a pro is to play against him in a tourney. Who cares who wins in a casual round with no pressure. Just play in some of the tourneys paul does and see if u top him.

Sounds like a plan, problem is tourneys are always full!

Status
Not open for further replies.