• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great shooting this weekend, as always, Paul!

I saw your amazing signature Grip...that is one sick bag! Its out of my price range, but I would love to vet one....hopefully they do multiple runs! Have you and/or Grip thought about rattling one off to give to a military member? I know there are tons of military disc golfers ...myself included, of course! I think for a buck a ticket you could easily offset the cost with raffle donations and give one lucky servicemember an awesome bag that they would be proud to wear!

I have not talked to the about that yet but I know its a very small number of bags being made so i'm unsure if Grip can do that on the first run, Hopefully there is a 2nd run and that would be a great idea.

Paul, A buddy of mine is starting new to the sport and wanted to ask what he should avoid when starting out?
Aside from warp speed drivers and throwing with anhyzer angles to get distance. What else is good advice for him?
He has purchased at my suggestion: Super soft voodoo, Star Coyote, and Star Leopard.

no high speed discs is good and tell him to watch video or people at the local course and dial down a form that works for him and then just throw throw throw. Increase arm speed and accurecy will come with the constant playing

Thanks. Maybe I'll see you next time I'm at Brown Deer or Dretzka. Look for a guy throwing this Star TeeBird

spinachd_zpsdb3ab80d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

...and nice win at DeLaveaga Paul. Must have been intense.

I once spent an hour looking for this beloved disc on that course!

I actaully hope to play a round out there this year, i havent been back since 2007

I landed saturday so didnt get the chance to play it. id rather prep for the major over a C tier or even NT

Makes sense to me! A-Tier the following weekend in Stockholm doesn't show you playing... I betcha they'd make room for the World Champion if you asked nicely.

I'll give you a boost again and root for Locastro... that ensures you'll make a huge comeback on Sunday when I do that. :p

Makes sense to me! A-Tier the following weekend in Stockholm doesn't show you playing... I betcha they'd make room for the World Champion if you asked nicely.

I'll give you a boost again and root for Locastro... that ensures you'll make a huge comeback on Sunday when I do that. :p

ill be back in the states ill be out here in Europe later in the year

Yea i was in CO for a day after masters cup driving through i played the campus course that was gonna be used for the event its a pretty awesome course.

Colorado Heights is the name. I played it last time I was in Denver earlier this year. Sweet course huh?

Next time you're in Colorado, you have to get out to the Conifer area (if I recall it's about 1hr drive time from Denver) and play the mountain courses out there, you will not be disappointed.

The Grip bag comes out May 7th and what bag are you talking about? I know the Am1 won a NoExcuses Bag from that event

Hey Paul, are you saying grip is making a signature bag for you? Guess I missed that, can you spill the beans on color?

so..i couldnt help but notice the knee brace...whats up with that?

Perhaps you should read the 248 pages of the thread before your first post... LOL!

Paul is nursing a knee injury and last we knew, was awaiting word from his doctor... so the question is relevant as I don't recall of the top of my head if he was able to see the doc.

I know Kinetic made a pretty good one of the final round. I saw some other camers out there but i personally dont have any video

Check back soon Paul.....I teamed up with another youtube channel to cover your card over the whole weekend of the Masters cup with 3 cameras. I've been editing like crazy and the video will be up soon. Check the signature in my post to find the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.