• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He obviously has something to hide.
its because he is a will fan.... he like to send me private messages so you guys cant see the nuts he's hanging from
vvvvv

Organicdoodoo
I mean you can do better then that right?

I'll look up an event that you will be attending.

Just make sure will doesn't spank you like always 1st.

Any Tourneys you can reccomend in California or close to it?

its because he is a will fan.... he like to send me private messages so you guys cant see the nuts he's hanging from
vvvvv

Organicdoodoo
I mean you can do better then that right?

I'll look up an event that you will be attending.

Just make sure will doesn't spank you like always 1st.

Any Tourneys you can reccomend in California or close to it?
Meh, just block him unless youre bored, hes a troll

Last edited:
Wow Just because Will dick slaps you I'm his nutswinger?

Also how lame that you post pm's.

As you can see I have nothing to hide.

Don't worry everybody you will see my name on top of mcbeths pretty soon.

Inb4 ban

You are oddly infatuated with Wills genitalia btw

Last edited:
Kingace is going to get banned again. I love it.

Paul,
The next time you're in the Phoenix area, would you be willing to help me out with the 360 drive technique? I can't seem to figure out the footwork and timing.

Kingace is going to get banned again. I love it.

Paul,
The next time you're in the Phoenix area, would you be willing to help me out with the 360 drive technique? I can't seem to figure out the footwork and timing.

sure i think if you watch that innova video with drive slow song that could help till then.

sure i think if you watch that innova video with drive slow song that could help till then.

Thanks, I've done that a few times. I think I'm doing something funky that I can't feel. It would probably help if I actually practiced it more than twice....

just curious...voodoo. if you end up being better than Paul (which I doubt), why would anyone support you when you come accross as a dip...it? seriously, no joke, even if you were good you are a small minded person and seems to suffer from an iinferiority complex. immature is as immature does. does your feelings get hurt all the time? does someone throw better than you? aww maybe you need some attention...take your meds and your bottle and leave...maybe pull up your pants while you're at it

Hey Paul, saw you rocking that sick Grip bag at Master's Cup and was just wondering how you liked it/ what made you want the American Flag design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts