• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official PF Contender thread (reviews, thoughts, etc.)

What size bag do you want to see from PF? Price points as well

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look of the bag personally, good job on it Kilgus.

It comes down to give and take. You can't have a bag that makes everyone happy. We tried to take issues that people have with the Grip falling over and find a solution. We did!! The drink holders moving to the front was a no brainer: #1; It makes getting a bottle out easier (your upper extremity only has so much ROM in extension and flexion when the bag is on and the bottles are close to your body it becomes very hard to reach and pull them out). #2; the weight is neglible and can't even be felt from my experience with our backpacks.

But again there are plenty of choices of bags on the market that will serve each individual the best. Of course we beat all of them on price ;)

Last edited:
Grips have been made in more than just black. The Nate Doss Edition is red and black.

Well what do ya know lol I just looked them up and they look good but definitely not as sleek as the all black. I thought I had seen the Doss sig bag and it just had different color logos, I guess people down here like there grips simple. I have never even seen one of the grey ones in person.

Did I miss the pictures? I thought this was the "Official" thread on the bag.

36771894.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.