• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official PF Contender thread (reviews, thoughts, etc.)

What size bag do you want to see from PF? Price points as well

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to wish this was more than just a hobby for you. It is going on a month behind schedule when my bag was order delivery date was march 14 now it looks like when ever you have time for your hobby. You got paid maybe you should put in some late nights and get the bags out

It's been "bags will be sent to us by March 27th and we'll start shipping as we get them." For as long as I can remember. These are the only current new bag release that's ON schedule. If you don't like it, you're more than welcome to wait until MAYBE the end of May for an Ergo. Or who knows when for a Voodoo or Flak. Oh wait, I hear DD might finally be ready to issue a press release that they might be finally happy with the product to start re-production.

Or, you can exercise some big boy patience, read exactly what Chris has been saying, and still get your bag a month before every other new release.

This guy is getting upset when bags are close to all being on their way? I pre-ordered a Flak 3 in August that was supposed to be done last November, and that bag still doesn't exist and as far as I know there's not a date for when it will.

It's been "bags will be sent to us by March 27th and we'll start shipping as we get them." For as long as I can remember. These are the only current new bag release that's ON schedule. If you don't like it, you're more than welcome to wait until MAYBE the end of May for an Ergo. Or who knows when for a Voodoo or Flak. Oh wait, I hear DD might finally be ready to issue a press release that they might be finally happy with the product to start re-production.

Or, you can exercise some big boy patience, read exactly what Chris has been saying, and still get your bag a month before every other new release.

Technically, the Ergo is supposed to be available the 1st of May, not the end, but you're right about everything else. The release date was pushed back a month which, at this point, isn't bad as far as new bag releases have gone.

I didn't want to turn this into a competitor slam. Just wanted to clear up some misinformation. As someone who's currently waiting for his Ergo, I'm jealous/happy that you Contender-ites are rounding the final corner. I just don't carry enough plastic to make a Contender useful. I would've appreciated the kilgus level of communication out of BHB though. He's been great about it since I've been following these threads.

This dill guy complained the exact same thing on the marketing page for the contender as well.

those bags look good, whats up with dill weed complaining about delivery commitments, i dont have any skin in this game but even i know dude has kept his commitments so far....

I noticed the one on the far right looks like the grey/black color combo but has some red accent on it...can I get one that looks like that?

I noticed the one on the far right looks like the grey/black color combo but has some red accent on it...can I get one that looks like that?

I actually switched my navy choice to that one. That is the black and grey with red zippers :)

Black and grey with red zippers was a small run of only 5 made. We also have 5 black and grey with navy zippers that a few people will receive that orders black and grey.

The red zipper run is sold out I assume... that bag is sick! Anyway I can get a pic of the blue zipper run to see what it looks like? No big deal if its too much trouble. Thanks

Black and grey with red zippers was a small run of only 5 made. We also have 5 black and grey with navy zippers that a few people will receive that orders black and grey.

I love having an almost one of a kind bag ;)

The secret to this bag...

I think one simple design fact is what will separate this from similar bags... the REVERSE "U" flap on the main compartment.

I toyed around with a fellow player's Prodiscus bag tonight and Kilgus is right... the discs on the both sides are difficult to pull out and put back. Almost every other bag (except the Ergo) has a standard "U" where you tuck the flap in from the top instead of the bottom. I'm trusting that this simple design change will make a huge difference for us... Perhaps Chris should patents this idea!

According to Chris all bags have been shipped and should reach all owners next week. Expect to see lots of pics and some review vids in the next 5 days or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts