• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official Prodigy Website Security Thread

These discs are now available to buy. That pic was took at Lavonnes store in Huntsville. Can't wait to throw some of them this weekend.

That's assuming all the personalities on that team hold together for three years. A lot of talent/ego in one spot can be dangerous. (Note for Prodigy fans: Ego here refers to the general idea that top performers tend to have more of it than others...I am not making any accusations of Prodigy team members who specifically have large egos.)

Disc golf isn't a team sport. Why would it matter if these guys get along, or not? It's not like they have to tour together, and hang out with one another.

You get one guy secretly talking s*** about another, things snowball, egos get bruised, etc. It would look bad for Prodigy, especially because they have very much marketed their pros as a "team." Not saying it happens, but the potential is there.

Disc golf isn't a team sport. Why would it matter if these guys get along, or not? It's not like they have to tour together, and hang out with one another.

No it wouldnt matter much if they liked each other or not. A lot of the pros ive talked to had very low opinions of people like Avery, feldy, jerm, devan etc They dont have to hae a relationship with the people they dont care for, they just share a common bond in that, they play dg and are sponsored by the same folks

I like this guy. Pulls the first runs out of box and post a pair for $230 as a "prototype first run."
I know the prototype definition was already discussed, but I'm the one that posted the question as to how these discs could be both.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160958165142&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people claim a disc is from the prototype mold. In a majority of cases, the "prototype" discs are coming from the production mold. There isn't a seperate mold for prototypes and production discs. In my opinion, a prototype is something that has been machined, cast, formed, (choose your method of creation), to create a flying disc. Once an injection mold has been created, the manufacturer is well beyond the prototyping stages. In the disc golf community, "proto" or "prototype" is just an easy way for a manufacturer to unload their first run of discs fast, assuming there is interest in the product.