• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official Prodigy Website Security Thread

Im interested in trying thier discs. I just wish they would have come out with a smaller rim size. I will still pick up a D4 to try out the D1 will be way to beefy for me. I figure in a few months once the newness wears off these will be easier to pick up at normal retail prices. Im not in a big rush so I will wait it out.

We've been told that these will be more consistent

so having the initial release of a FR doesn't matter

they will all fly the same

:\

I am willing to try some new discs out. I have been an innova supporter for years and like what I throw. With the exception of the wraith, teerex, and excal, all my discs were made before 2004. I was looking at a rack of innova discs yesterday with the intent to buy something. I stood and felt some of the dx and plastics. Complete JUNK.

I am willing to try some new discs out. I have been an innova supporter for years and like what I throw. With the exception of the wraith, teerex, and excal, all my discs were made before 2004. I was looking at a rack of innova discs yesterday with the intent to buy something. I stood and felt some of the dx and plastics. Complete JUNK.
The last KC plastic I felt wasn't very good, and the last pro wraith I bought was so soft it was floppy and flippy as could be. I am definitely in the market for a better driver. I hope they come through.

I wonder if the folks who paid near $1000 to have one of the first PS3's or XBox 360's enjoys them more than the folks who paid retail?

You think these guys are going to struggle like Rory McIlroy did in Abu Dhabi? Once its all said and done? Yes I know they get to carry a mixed bag for awhile. BUT they gotta switch sometime!

"With all the attention on McIlroy's mega-endorsement deal, there will undoubtedly be questions about the decision to switch equipment. There are numerous examples of players over the years regretting the switches they made, as they struggled to adapt." _ESPN

Do you think any of the guys/girls will regrett the switch?

Last edited:
52kZ7.jpg

I think i need to take a trip to Huntsville..
Spent all this money on the team. Created this huge buzz of how the company will change the face of the game, Hyped the product beyond belief. and now the release is showcased by hand written paper cards on Innova racks. Now that is classy. maybe cut a team memer and develope a little POP for your retailers. :thmbdown:

Latest posts