• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ridge Roller !! "Production version"

Status
Not open for further replies.
When your racks stop falling off of people's carts, then you can throw stones.

He's_right_you_know.jpg

Simple application of zip ties and the rack stays in just fine. Mine came that way from the ridge roller site, but the zuca version is a quick 30 second fix.

Should you really have to 'fix' something you bought brand new? :|

Should you really have to 'fix' something you bought brand new? :|

The ridge roller comes ready to roll, mine is solid I play some rough courses and my cart has been 100% perfect. People ordering the zuca cart may need to add four zip ties to make it like the ridge roller is that such a big deal?

Funny thing is plenty of people are doing upgrades to the delta I don't see you complaining about it not coming RTR. There's many features the rr has that the delta doesn't.

It's funny how the ridge roller owners are respectful in the delta thread and even talk about how nice the delta is and ways you could do mods and such. But all the delta guys just piss all over the rr thread. Why do you guys feel the need to justify your purchase it kind of corny really.

Carts a cart. Had the ridge roller not stopped production, I'd probably have gone with it.

Throw plastic. Be happy.

The ridge roller comes ready to roll, mine is solid I play some rough courses and my cart has been 100% perfect. People ordering the zuca cart may need to add four zip ties to make it like the ridge roller is that such a big deal?

Funny thing is plenty of people are doing upgrades to the delta I don't see you complaining about it not coming RTR. There's many features the rr has that the delta doesn't.

It's funny how the ridge roller owners are respectful in the delta thread and even talk about how nice the delta is and ways you could do mods and such. But all the delta guys just piss all over the rr thread. Why do you guys feel the need to justify your purchase it kind of corny really.

LOL.. Ready to Roll? Shucks, if only my cart was able to roll.

The 'builder' of the Ridge Roller himself was spamming the Delta thread.... how's that for corny?

All I'm saying, it seems hilarious to try to shame the Delta by saying vinyls are a sad upgrade, when people are already having their RR's fall apart.

Carry on with the Wang waving.

LOL.. Ready to Roll? Shucks, if only my cart was able to roll.

The 'builder' of the Ridge Roller himself was spamming the Delta thread.... how's that for corny?

All I'm saying, it seems hilarious to try to shame the Delta by saying vinyls are a sad upgrade, when people are already having their RR's fall apart.

Carry on with the Wang waving.

It's not just you it's a good few delta owners. I agree sometimes joe doesn't approach things in the best way, But you rip on the cart which is great instead of joe which is what you don't agree with. Who's ridge rollers are falling apart? If guys who bought zucas would add four zip ties a 5 min job their racks would be solid also.

Not sure if you know but all carts that came from joe(the ridge roller branded carts) came with the rack solid inside of the cart, zuca skips a few steps that joe takes to make the cart great out of the box. The ready to roll comment was obviously not literal I thought that was fairly obvious but I digress.

His comment was in regards to the wood rack sale thread that mentioned the racks failing, not their poor fitment. I can't find the thread right now (locked and possibly deleted), but it looked like a nice replacement.

I abandoned my (homemade) ridge roller after a year. If I were to do it over again, I would choose the delta. It was actually designed as a disc golf cart from the bottom up. The rr is a modification of a figure skating cart, and imo doesn't have adequate storage. I also got tired of lifting it over every fallen tree on the course. And they are BOTH way too expensive for this poor golfer.

thanks for all the feedback guys!! I'm working hard with Zuca to get there rack dialed in. And everyone that has a rack issue with there rack they are replacing them with a updated rack so no worries. They are dedicated to get a great cart out at a great price. I myself will no longer be selling that model im working on the backpack cart that I think will be a great way to get into a cart at a very good price and still be able to bring your favorite backpack. Thanks again I will keep pushing to make these cart the best and the best price. Enjoy this beautiful day I know I will. :)

The Backpack cart is gonna be the bee knees I think!

You won't have to worry about bad terrain or tire blowouts overnight in the back of your Jeep :wall:. Just pull out the backpack and go! I may have to transmogrify my RR into one somehow.

If I had owned a good backpack like a Grip, Mahal, etc. I probably would have waited for the ZÜCA backpack cart. As you wouldn't have to transfer your discs from bag to cart and vice versa. Since I have a Voodoo Mojo w/Quads nothing really fits the mold for that.

I do have a Mahal, and a Latitude E1, and a Hyzer Bomb Flak. I also have a problem about buying bags. :doh:

If I had owned a good backpack like a Grip, Mahal, etc. I probably would have waited for the ZÜCA backpack cart. As you wouldn't have to transfer your discs from bag to cart and vice versa. Since I have a Voodoo Mojo w/Quads nothing really fits the mold for that.

honestly, if you have a good bag its very easy to just strap them on a cart like this. Ive pulled one similar with my flak3 (handle sits in top and bottom clip loops hold on bag) all over MN. From Blue Ribbon, Bryant Lake park, to Kaposia. Its seen a lot of different terrain and generally (while not perfect but also had one already and takes zero modification) it rolls like a tank-- If I upgraded the wheels im sure it would be even better. Hard plastic free spin axel without any bearings etc. :thmbup: folds up super small too and being so light weight its not hard to just pick it up.

k2-_cea3d627-709d-4d8d-b202-2ef4ff1ba6a1.v1.jpg

Won a Ridge Roller on a Facebook raffle, then ordered a rack from DiscStalker got it personalized and shipped. I took it out today, I don't know if I like it better than my Bagboy+Ranger bag but it seems to be growing on me. Having extra's and throwaways is handy, there are 28 total discs on there, 3 putters, 6 Rocs, 3 throwaways, 14 fairways/drivers, and 2 putters in the side pouch. First impressions are that it has less storage space, the putter pockets are HUGE I am thinking of putting something in there to stop the putters from going in so far, and it has no mini/scorecard holder. The positives are it looks great, seat height is taller than my DD stool, the cart pulls really well, and it has more than one function I can take the rack out and it becomes a great picnic or even a travel bag. I will take it to a course that has more hills later in the week, that was the weak point of my original cart.

BGy0FmWl.jpg

WG0V8qcl.jpg

TgjfyuYl.jpg

lNkbjbFl.jpg

gGXdegAl.jpg

7XVIg1sl.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts